Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: First Time

  1. #1
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14

    Question First Time

    ok for maximum results as a first timer should i go with TestCyp. or TestEna and what other gear do i need to mix.

  2. #2
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    ive never used cyp but a good beginner cycle is

    test e 500mg/wk 10-12 weeks

    u dont need to add any other compounds in tha mix since it is your first cycle

  3. #3
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    Is test e stronger than testcrp.

  4. #4
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    Is test e stronger than testcrp.

    You would not notice the difference between the two. Your diet has more to do with your growth than the diff between cyp and e.

  5. #5
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    I went on the Atkins diet and lost 30 pounds in about 4 weeks without exersize do you think that it would be good to do this agian now that i want to use gear

  6. #6
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    Is test e stronger than testcrp.
    test is test, theres no stronger or weaker. it just depends on the mg.

  7. #7
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    Is Test the best way to go..

  8. #8
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    dont kno how tha atkins diet works but i wouldnt be on a diet while or b4 i get on gear, id slim down after id bulked up

  9. #9
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    I went on the Atkins diet and lost 30 pounds in about 4 weeks without exersize do you think that it would be good to do this agian now that i want to use gear
    i dont think u should use that diet, read the diet sticky's. how long have u been training and what are ur stats?

  10. #10
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    I havent triand or been on the diet for a while now. And never done gear befor but i have read alot and thinking about doing it just trying to get more info before i use.

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    I havent triand or been on the diet for a while now. And never done gear befor but i have read alot and thinking about doing it just trying to get more info before i use.

    The best thing would be to train natty for a while before using. Then, test only 500mg/wk for 12wks.

  12. #12
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    a lot of people are gonna tell u like i am, u dont need steroids until u are at your physical peak and have been training/dieting on track for a long time, u cant just jump into them

  13. #13
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    Yes I understand all of that and iam ready. Iam 5/6 180lbs benching about 210 on a good day lol. but iam not happy with that i want more and alot more. iam week 180lbs and only able to lift 210 not happy with that.

  14. #14
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    Yes I understand all of that and iam ready. Iam 5/6 180lbs benching about 210 on a good day lol. but iam not happy with that i want more and alot more. iam week 180lbs and only able to lift 210 not happy with that.
    remember this statement which works with alot of situations, easy come easy go. u need to build a foundation before u start juicing.

  15. #15
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    post up ur diet n what not n lets see what u have to see if thats ur prob

    i didnt start till i was at 190-205lb range

  16. #16
    rld6869 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    Got but i seem to be maxed out or something no matter how hard i try cant seem to get past 213. was the most need more power i guess but i think i have made up my mind iam going to go with testcyp. I did some research says its pretty strong so what the heck ill give it a shot.

  17. #17
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by rld6869
    Got but i seem to be maxed out or something no matter how hard i try cant seem to get past 213. was the most need more power i guess but i think i have made up my mind iam going to go with testcyp. I did some research says its pretty strong so what the heck ill give it a shot.

    lol someone help him out, i gota go

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •