Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    440

    tren/prop and doin it hooker style

    i am currently runnin prop and i just started teh tren again after my back injury and the last few weekends i have been hittin the bar hooker style, i mean annihilation with women waking up two towns away, serious madness. It is definitely hindering my gains so i intend to be a clean man for the reaminder oft eh cycle but does anyone else drink while on cycle?? what do you guys do as far as frequency and amount? i know it is not ideal at all but a lot of guys drink on cycle and im just wondering how they do it.. no flames please i know the health risks invilved and the harm i am doing to my progress thanks fellas

  2. #2
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    a beer every now and then won't hurt, I just try to cut it out all together...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I'm getting drunk in about an hour, just because I read this thread. In honor of you. CHeers...

  4. #4
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    i try not to drink much anymore, simply because i dont like how i am when drunk

    but yea i have previously drunk while on cycle, and as you said it isnt gonna help gains, but it wont kill you either, assuming you arent doing 200mg drol ed:P

  5. #5
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    i am currently runnin prop and i just started teh tren again after my back injury and the last few weekends i have been hittin the bar hooker style, i mean annihilation with women waking up two towns away, serious madness. It is definitely hindering my gains so i intend to be a clean man for the reaminder oft eh cycle but does anyone else drink while on cycle?? what do you guys do as far as frequency and amount? i know it is not ideal at all but a lot of guys drink on cycle and im just wondering how they do it.. no flames please i know the health risks invilved and the harm i am doing to my progress thanks fellas
    Can you ellaborate on Hooker's style for me

  6. #6
    nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    440
    haha sometimes i get drunk but not hooker style jerzey, allow me to give a few points that qualify your night as hooker style.
    1. Women... if you didnt get lais its not hooker style.
    2. Out of control... if you were anyway in control of your actions it was not hooker style.
    3. an uncontrollable urge to make sure you hit another party after the bar to keep drinking... going home is just no his style.
    4. "the what the **** wake up". if you dont wake up sayin 1. what the ****. 2. where the ****. 3. who the ****..... then it was not hooker style.

    hooker right about now you should be pounding for or five for me! make em jack and cokes or rum and cokes my favs.

  7. #7
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i try not to drink much anymore, simply because i dont like how i am when drunk
    but yea i have previously drunk while on cycle, and as you said it isnt gonna help gains, but it wont kill you either, assuming you arent doing 200mg drol ed:P

    same as me

  8. #8
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    drinking raises estro and is catabolic. cut it out for now, or to once a week, 4-5 beers max.. why hinder your gains while your pumping shiiit into your body with a needle? oh ya, if you have a bad temper, ALCOHOL + TEST + TREN = VERY MEAN LITTLE BOY

  9. #9
    nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    440
    haha yes most definitely on the mean little boy syndrome, thanks for the advice drummer

  10. #10
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    no prob bro... oh ya, I LOVE TEST PROP AND TREN ACE... together, you really need nothing else, they are insane.... (test 100mg ED tren 75mg ED, im adding var though 50mg ED)
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 07-25-2005 at 02:44 PM.

  11. #11
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    I can imagine Alcohol, Test, Tren not being the best of cycle's.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Here's a story for you:

    One time (yes, I was on a cycle), I went out to Hoboken (a local city, 20mins away from me and my roommates, which has tons of bars), and I hit up my favorite Irish bar...

    Anyway...I got into the drinks, and next thing I knew...I woke up somewhere, and had no idea where in the world I was! I didn't recognize a Damn Thing. Anyway, I had a pounding headache, my vision was still blurry, and I couldn't figure out where I was, so I (naturally) went back to sleep. Or I passed out again. Whatever.

    Anyway, I woke up again, around noon. This time I knew where I was:

    I was in my own bed all along!

    My vision was so blurry, and I was so drunk the first time I woke up, I didn't recognize my own bedroom, in my own house! I didn't even know how I got home! Anyway....just thought I'd share...

    Anyway, I'm off to get drunk again....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    NO...you can't PM me. I've de-activated my PM's and e-mails. I'm sure a staff member can help you, though, right? All of their PM's are on....

  14. #14
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Here's a story for you:

    One time (yes, I was on a cycle), I went out to Hoboken (a local city, 20mins away from me and my roommates, which has tons of bars), and I hit up my favorite Irish bar...

    Anyway...I got into the drinks, and next thing I knew...I woke up somewhere, and had no idea where in the world I was! I didn't recognize a Damn Thing. Anyway, I had a pounding headache, my vision was still blurry, and I couldn't figure out where I was, so I (naturally) went back to sleep. Or I passed out again. Whatever.

    Anyway, I woke up again, around noon. This time I knew where I was:

    I was in my own bed all along!

    My vision was so blurry, and I was so drunk the first time I woke up, I didn't recognize my own bedroom, in my own house! I didn't even know how I got home! Anyway....just thought I'd share...

    Anyway, I'm off to get drunk again....
    You must of been pretty out of it.

    You live in Luxembourg Hook?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    No...I wasn't saying it like that...I just mean my PM's and e-mail have been off for like a month now....

    Sorry...

  16. #16
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    no prob.... just had two very specific questions, and dont want advice from ppl who arent familiar...

  17. #17
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    no prob.... just had two very specific questions, and dont want advice from ppl who arent familiar...
    PM him at BB4L?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

    You live in Luxembourg Hook?
    NO... Luxembourg as explained in the Movie "Starsky and Hutch"....ever see that movie?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    no prob.... just had two very specific questions, and dont want advice from ppl who arent familiar...
    The staff here is familiar, I'm sure...

    But anyway, I see you found me on MSN.....

  20. #20
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    NO... Luxembourg as explained in the Movie "Starsky and Hutch"....ever see that movie?
    I havent but heard its good.

    You ever going to post pics up?

    5"7 200-210lbs fairly big.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Yes...I'll post my pics very soon...like....March -'05....

  22. #22
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Oh.....

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    My pic:

    A pic of me.

    It's just a workout pic, taken in Florida by ***rock***...but you get a good idea of my general size and Bf% (I'm only 200-205 in that pic, but single digit bf)

  24. #24
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    My pic:

    A pic of me.

    It's just a workout pic, taken in Florida by ***rock***...but you get a good idea of my general size and Bf% (I'm only 200-205 in that pic, but single digit bf)
    Cheers Hooker, I wasnt aware you posted any pics at all.

    Just reading the thread also. I also imagined you to be some mad scientist in a long white coat conducting experiments on rats and sh1t!

    Thanks for that. Its good to put the name to something if you know what I mean.

  25. #25
    SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    92
    Damn…is that picture from an under armor add or what? hahah

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Cheers Hooker, I wasnt aware you posted any pics at all.

    Thanks for that. Its good to put the name to something if you know what I mean.
    Well....I mean...the pic kinda just shows that I'm not full of shit, I think...the pic matches my stats...not really impressive, from a BB'ing point of view....but I think my my pic shows that my stats/claims are credible.

  27. #27
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    haha sometimes i get drunk but not hooker style jerzey, allow me to give a few points that qualify your night as hooker style.
    1. Women... if you didnt get lais its not hooker style.
    2. Out of control... if you were anyway in control of your actions it was not hooker style.
    3. an uncontrollable urge to make sure you hit another party after the bar to keep drinking... going home is just no his style.
    4. "the what the **** wake up". if you dont wake up sayin 1. what the ****. 2. where the ****. 3. who the ****..... then it was not hooker style.

    hooker right about now you should be pounding for or five for me! make em jack and cokes or rum and cokes my favs.

    Thats some funny zhit.. hell ya man show em what jerseys about

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Can you ellaborate on Hooker's style for me
    Maybe you could elaborate for them instead....

  29. #29
    nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    440
    yo hooker you like that shit or what, thanks to me you now have your own drinking style known on the board lol. Last weekend, i woke up in a chicks bed two towns away, my car, wallet, and keys were each at a different house, what the hell happened there, that means i hit the bar and then four houses, leaving items at each one LOL, it was defintiely HOOKER STYLE> wurd
    nomore

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •