Thread: dbol question

lifter05 is offline Junior Member

dbol question

been on dbol for 2weeks 7pd gain not noicable and no real strength gains, doing 30mg ed and also doing 500mg test e a week. im going to have extra pills of the dbol after the 4 weeks thinkin of uping dossage to 40mg a day? good idea or not to get more results before tes kicks in, also tes should kick in around week 4?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    id leave tha dosage tha same and save tha dbols for next time u cycle but tha test should kick in around week 5 maybe even 6

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep your dose the same and just do drol next time. D-bol is crap imo, I don't really get anything from it but a lot of water retention. Drol however gives me huge strength increases and insane pumps.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with Ejuicer, i personally dont like dbol i used 50mg ed and still didnt rate it highly

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    been on dbol for 2weeks 7pd gain not noicable and no real strength gains, doing 30mg ed and also doing 500mg test e a week. im going to have extra pills of the dbol after the 4 weeks thinkin of uping dossage to 40mg a day? good idea or not to get more results before tes kicks in, also tes should kick in around week 4?
    In the same situation right now. Are you using QV Dbol ?

AG5678

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    im on week 2 of my cycl.e that is the same as urs...exept 40mg ED....ive noticed some strength gains...but not what its cracked up to be.

I just came off some dbol at 50mg/day and I'll say it will be my last run with it for good. I gained a little strength off it but it was not worth the lethargic/ bloated feeling I experienced. I was so lethargic I could barely get to the gym, and had zero appetite. I suppose for some dbol works well, but I will not mess with any orals anymore unless its winny or anavar , not even drol. Your gains hardly stay with you off those heavy androgen orals. Rather do a nice clean cycle of test/EQ/tren or something.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    7lbs in 2 weeks is impresive bro.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    lol not good if no strength gains

asianprince786 is offline New Member
    hey bro me on exactly the same cycle as u just finished my 1st week and seriosuly i have gained 10lbs obvioudly water weight and can feel strength gains, works 4 sum i beleive

mkv213 is offline Member
    I'm running dbol for the first time with this cycle and I'm really not that impressed either. My strength has gone up and I get nice pumps but I hate the water retention. I've put on 18lbs and I'm only into the third week of the cycle. I feel like a fat ass water bubble. My gut is ALWAYS bloated. I feel like a buddah. I'll be glad when I'm done with the dbol so my gut goes down.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I didnt like dbol when I did it the first time. Won't do it again, felt like a bubble.

~theJuice~

Thread Information