pioneer is offline Banned

Exclamation Extreme tightness from Prop or Var??

I am a college football player taking a cycle of Prop and Var.

Prop- 100mg Mon, 150mg Wed, 100mg Friday = 350mg per wk

Anavar 40 ED

I am 2-3 weeks in my cycle and i have noticed that all my muscles (particularly my hamstrings and lower back have become extremely tight)
    Would you credit the tightness to the Prop or the Var?? I would appreciate any help you guys could give me. Thank You.

My stats---- 6'2 230lbs

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure what you mean by tightness. I do know anavar will give you some pretty good pumps during and after a workout.

Sorry I meant like pulling a hamstring "tightness" when i do sprints and finding it harder to stretch out

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol gave me some of the worst pumps, and by worst i mean the pumps were so great that i cldn't even continue working out. especially in the lower back...

TopVega go to bed man. No one said anything about Dbol.

There has to be someone on this board who can explain what is making me soo tight??

I think i might need to drop my anavar dosage down to 20mg ED. What do you yall think??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    hes talking about orals calm down man

im not sure if its from what ur taking or tha quick muscle growth but just make sure u stretch b4 i run/lift, do moving stretches and keep stand still stretches to a minimum (i kno theres a name for them i just cant think right now) i was worried about pulling something but i just stretch b4 i lift or run and ive done fine thru 10 weeks so far but i only took an oral for tha first 4 weeks of my cycle, dbol definately tightened my back, not sure if anavar will tighten ur back/muscles or not

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    TopVega go to bed man. No one said anything about Dbol.

There has to be someone on this board who can explain what is making me soo tight??

I think i might need to drop my anavar dosage down to 20mg ED. What do you yall think??

Lose the anavar , that shit makes your muscles so ****ing tight. I was on like 30mg a day and couldn't walk 2 min on the treadmill without my calves buring on fire, they were as hard as freakin bricks.

If I was you and played football I would take something that helped my joints like deca . You are on a cutting cycle with the prop and var

Get some TEST E or Cyp and deca, you will feel much better and have more strength as well IMO

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    var is doin it, as will dbol , test for me

they are called dynamic and static stretching. The dynamic are the moving stretches (ex. high knees) The static stretches are the stand still ones. Thanks for the advice Bro, but do you think you are some kind of gangster or something?? Come on man. I think it is disrespectful to everyone on this board for you to flash you gay gang signs in your avatar. By the way he didnt say anything about orals Dog, he said Dbol and that also comes in liquid form.

they are called dynamic and static stretching. The dynamic are the moving stretches (ex. high knees) The static stretches are the stand still ones. Thanks for the advice Bro, but do you think you are some kind of gangster or something?? Come on man. I think it is disrespectful to everyone on this board for you to flash you gay gang signs in your avatar. By the way he didnt say anything about orals Dog, he said Dbol and that also comes in liquid form.
    Your prop doses are too low as well you should be taking 400mg min a week
    100mg EOD people really get the best results from 75mg daily 525mg weekly

I would up it if I was you, more stable blood levels as well, but throw that var out if you wanna play effective football

Save it for after the season

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74
    Lose the anavar , that shit makes your muscles so ****ing tight. I was on like 30mg a day and couldn't walk 2 min on the treadmill without my calves buring on fire, they were as hard as freakin bricks.

If I was you and played football I would take something that helped my joints like deca . You are on a cutting cycle with the prop and var

Get some TEST E or Cyp and deca, you will feel much better and have more strength as well IMO
    Thanks superstretch. Do you think it will help if i cut my var dosage down to 20 mg ED? Also I am taking Prop and Var because they do not make you as sluggish while running (ie..affecting endurance and speed) Do you think that Deca, test e, or cyp will make my running more sluggish (providing for more water weight)?

Thanks Bro

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a really good combo though, it would be a shame to have to drop the var. If you can try stretching more and getting through it. I don't know that 20 mg of var would do you much good I am surprised at your size 40 mg is enough. A lot of guys on here would recommend 50-60mg daily of var. Good luck

Thanks superstretch. Do you think it will help if i cut my var dosage down to 20 mg ED? Also I am taking Prop and Var because they do not make you as sluggish while running (ie..affecting endurance and speed) Do you think that Deca , test e, or cyp will make my running more sluggish (providing for more water weight)?

Thanks Bro
    Nah if you take TEST E with deca and 20mg nolva daily and .25mg liquidex you will be a animal with tons of endurance. EQ is also good to stay lean and it avoids the tightness effect to where you can't walk, not to mention it increases your red blood cells which give you tremendous energy

I would lose the var, but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Thats a really good combo though, it would be a shame to have to drop the var. If you can try stretching more and getting through it. I don't know that 20 mg of var would do you much good I am surprised at your size 40 mg is enough. A lot of guys on here would recommend 50-60mg daily of var. Good luck
    Thanks Mark. Yeah, i do agree. I wanted to use the var for speed and a little bit of strength. I am thinking for the rest of my cycle:

1.) 450 mg Prop/wk

2.) Equipose 500 mg/wk

3.) 20mg Var/ED

4.) PCT

5.) Run cycle for 10-12 weeks

I do know that 10 wks for EQ is a minimum for results. I am thinking that the EQ will slightly help with the endurance while adding some quality muscle. Bringing the Var down to 20mg ED will provide some benefit, while not tightning my muscles as much. Also upping my Prop intake to help with aggression levels and maximizing my utilization of Prop.

I know that this is a very hard thread to answer considering i play college football and we have to take into consideration several factors. My ultimate goal is to provide strength, quality muscle growth, flexibility ( i do static and dynamic stretching daily), and speed; Without Providing for muscle tighness, water retention, etc....

Any intilligent advice or helpful critiques would be awesome.

Thanks Fellas!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    from what i have seen fballhoss has offered a lot of great advice and i have never seen any of his posts be disrespectful to anyone. screw the avatar. what do you think you are just comin to the board for advice with 18 posts and then bad mouthing his avatar when he offers advice. if you dont want help from hoss or vega pm a damn mod and dont post it in the open forum, its for everyone, so learn that.

Thanks Mark. Yeah, i do agree. I wanted to use the var for speed and a little bit of strength. I am thinking for the rest of my cycle:

1.) 450 mg Prop/wk

2.) Equipose 500 mg/wk

3.) 20mg Var/ED

4.) PCT

5.) Run cycle for 10-12 weeks

I do know that 10 wks for EQ is a minimum for results. I am thinking that the EQ will slightly help with the endurance while adding some quality muscle. Bringing the Var down to 20mg ED will provide some benefit, while not tightning my muscles as much. Also upping my Prop intake to help with aggression levels and maximizing my utilization of Prop.

I know that this is a very hard thread to answer considering i play college football and we have to take into consideration several factors. My ultimate goal is to provide strength, quality muscle growth, flexibility ( i do static and dynamic stretching daily), and speed; Without Providing for muscle tighness, water retention, etc....

Any intilligent advice or helpful critiques would be awesome.

Thanks Fellas!
    You should keep your test higher than the EQ

Nah if you take TEST E with deca and 20mg nolva daily and .25mg liquidex you will be a animal with tons of endurance. EQ is also good to stay lean and it avoids the tightness effect to where you can't walk, not to mention it increases your red blood cells which give you tremendous energy

I would lose the var, but thats just me

Stretch,

You would drop the Prop as well?? The prop is beneficial because it provides for quick strength while lower sides then all other tests, while good for drug test's because it is out of your system in a matter of weeks. Unfortunately, it does have its negative impacts as well,... Shots ED to EOD(minimum requirement), pain in the injecting site.

What would be your positives on Test E and Deca. I know the neg of Deca is detection time. Also, not to mention DECA DICK!! Ouch! No Bueno! But i am looking at my career here not my cock. He can wait for maximum pleasure, LOL. Do you think Deca will have a negative effect on my running (endurance)?? Thanks Buds!

if it was a disgrace to anyone on this board someone would've told me something

no need for u to flame im tryin to help u out

no need for me to show my body off on my avatar im content with myself

that isnt me on my avatar, its Pitbull a hip-hop artist, so when ur done trying to flame me for helping u, u can try to make a show of remorse and thanks that i try to help u

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    if it was a disgrace to anyone on this board someone would've told me something

no need for u to flame im tryin to help u out

no need for me to show my body off on my avatar im content with myself

that isnt me on my avatar, its Pitbull a hip-hop artist, so when ur done trying to flame me for helping u, u can try to make a show of remorse and thanks that i try to help u
    I Just wanted to let you know that your avatar is disrespectful. Was not trying to flame you or your Pit Bull hip-hop artist, i just dont believe that gangs ..ie.. gangs signs should be allowed in the avatars. I put in work man. If i want to post my body in my avatar for other board members to give me any advice or critiques...so be it. I am never CONTENT with my body. I would not be a member of this board if i was. I am always looking to better myself. Are you CONTENT with yourself as a football player??

I wasnt flaming TopVega---I laughed when he said D-Bol and told him to go to bed...No flame against him....Sorry Mr.footballhoss that you are so sensitive. I am looking for advice from other board members, if you have none to give then I dont want to sit here and battle it out with you when we can be learning something beneficial for others and I.

its not a gang sign, if anyone else has a problem with it, let me kno ill change it, and i did give u advice

You should keep your test higher than the EQ
    I agree with you bro. But, your Prop dosages are alot lower then say Test E or Cyp. 450mg of Prop is equivalent to 900-1000mg test E/ per wk. You wouldnt take 800-1000mg of Prop, but i would if it was Test E.
    Thanks Bro.

its not a gang sign, if anyone else has a problem with it, let me kno ill change it, and i did give u advice
    No Harm man, I think our Test levels are both running high. I would just think you being an athlete (football player) you would want to post an avatar that is positive towards your outlook on life. You might have some good advice Bro, (i dont know for sure) but when people read your posts they see that gang flash (thug) and atleast for me that doesnt give me a positive image of you Bro.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you bro. But, your Prop dosages are alot lower then say Test E or Cyp. 450mg of Prop is equivalent to 900-1000mg test E/ per wk. You wouldnt take 800-1000mg of Prop, but i would if it was Test E.
    Thanks Bro.
    i play football and run track i have found out its better to use 20mg ed for the var if not you will have major pumps in ur lower back and calves.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i play football and run track i have found out its better to use 20mg ed for the var if not you will have major pumps in ur lower back and calves.

Thanks Bro for the good advice! Thats what i was thinking as well. But, if i wasnt an athlete i would more then likely take a minimum of 40 mg ED.

i get u, no offense to u but if someone doesnt wanna take my advice im fine with it, thats what tha mods are here for, just givin my input and tryin to help everyone out here as much as i can cuz i kno what its like to not have a clue about steroids and i kno people personally that have no clue about steroids

Safety31 is offline Banned
    pioneer your a poodle...stop crying..nothin wrong with his avator

i get u, no offense to u but if someone doesnt wanna take my advice im fine with it, thats what tha mods are here for, just givin my input and tryin to help everyone out here as much as i can cuz i kno what its like to not have a clue about steroids and i kno people personally that have no clue about steroids
    High School Drug Test

this is a link to several of your posts. Before you bash me i would check your self "homey". By the way did i say that FootballHoss is a highschooler! Not to mention he goes to a private school.

Man you still live with your parents "he he" <-------from your post.
    I would advise to be atleast 21 yrs of age before starting steroids . You didnt have the skill to make college ball with out them in highschool "homey" Your an immature little kid. Stay out of this thread man your ruining it. Dont you have chores to do??

dude pioneer relax man...you aint nothing special i play college ball and i would take your skinny ass out

Anyone else have any helpful advice about my cycle?? Thanks Guys.

why dont u just leave tha board if ur just gonna flame on people? all anyone was trying to do is help u out and alls u do is flame, i told u it was alright n now ur tryin to flame me again? u think i care what age u think is appropriate for steroids ? sry...i dont care what u think that all my man

hey fballhoss ur bd is oct 9??mine too

lol coo, yes october 9 but im still in high school so im not cool r u gonna make fun of me like pioneer cuz thats tha cool thing to do when ur a new member to a board asking for help

lol naw man i aint like that poodle pinoeer who thinks hes buff and a good fb player...

Aww cute you guys have the same B-day, yall should go to dinner. Read in bold. I thought you were trying to say that i dont know anything about steroids when i could be a highly respected member if i find enough time to post threads and answer questions.

My new avatar is for Safety and fballhoss51. Not to say i have the best body in college football, but at 6'2 1/2 @232 lbs i humbley say that it is in the top 5 of my DIV I Program. Why dont you immature kids posts your pics. I will post some quality ones when i get time, but for now you are taking up my sleep thus effecting my HGH levels!

I dont need any more comments from you kids for the last time, go talk about your b-days being on the same day, LOL.

Aww cute you guys have the same B-day, yall should go to dinner. Read in bold. I thought you were trying to say that i dont know anything about steroids when i could be a highly respected member if i find enough time to post threads and answer questions.

My new avatar is for Safety and fballhoss51. Not to say i have the best body in college football, but at 6'2 1/2 @232 lbs i humbley say that it is in the top 5 of my DIV I Program. Why dont you immature kids posts your pics. I will post some quality ones when i get time, but for now you are taking up my sleep thus effecting my HGH levels!

I dont need any more comments from you kids for the last time, go talk about your b-days being on the same day, LOL.
    sure thing

haha d1 huh..what team u play for...and little kid im the same age as you idiot...your just a newbie tryna act all buff and tuff but u aint shiet..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You guys need to chill or this will to locked If you guys are having fun it cool but if it gets outa hand, will you know

JohnnyB

Thread Information