cichboy is offline New Member

results on tren a

wuts up bros I just need some info from someone whose used tren . and whats the best dosages for gains iam using tren by pets pharma. supposed to be some pretty good shit.IAM taking 50 mgs d-bol ed weeks 1-5, 500mgs test cyp weks 1-12,and adding in tren a not sure of dosages yet ed,eod for weeks 5-12.one more thing do shots everyday bother any of you guys do you get sore at inj site.because sometimes when i shoot 500mgs of cyp,deca ,or whatever in my ass bro i kid you not i seriously cant walk for a day or 2 w/ a 22 gauge by 1 1/2 pin.should i shoot tren in delts what size pins. thanks....... also need dosage and frequency on injections for best results ed eod, first time tren user.
    Last edited by cichboy; 07-22-2005 at 06:31 PM.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I am using 50mg home brew ED/7 days a week. I mix it with prop. Yesterday completed week 2 of my cycle. I don't get any sorness and I shoot Gluts, Delts, Thighs, and Bis. I think ED or EOD is a personal thing but throughout my research I found that most people recomend ED. I haven't been experiencing any bad sides at all. Strength is up but not through the roof like i though it would be. I would recomend 50mg ED and if after a week or two you don't get to many sides you can raise the dose if you want to. I personally want to raise my dose but don't have enough gear to do so.

dtr98 is offline Member
    25g 1" is good for pecs, quads, delts and tris.
    when i hit with just the tren feel a little sore next day, but mixing with test e and eq no pain. used to use 22g but went to 25g. just put vial in hot water while you c wipe top and inject spot. inject slowly, about 1 min per cc and massage for a min and you should be ok

Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    25g 1" is good for pecs, quads, delts and tris.
    when i hit with just the tren feel a little sore next day, but mixing with test e and eq no pain. used to use 22g but went to 25g. just put vial in hot water while you c wipe top and inject spot. inject slowly, about 1 min per cc and massage for a min and you should be ok
    all bros thnx for answers

I love tren and will include into all my future cycles.....awesome strength and lean body mass increases. IMO it should be shot ED because of the acetate ester....you'll have a more effective cycle. I've never had any probs shooting ED...always make sure your sites are rotated and wait about a week before using the same site. I like to use 23g 1.5"ers for glute and 23g 1"ers everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    I am using 50mg home brew ED/7 days a week. I mix it with prop. Yesterday completed week 2 of my cycle. I don't get any sorness and I shoot Gluts, Delts, Thighs, and Bis. I think ED or EOD is a personal thing but throughout my research I found that most people recomend ED. I haven't been experiencing any bad sides at all. Strength is up but not through the roof like i though it would be. I would recomend 50mg ED and if after a week or two you don't get to many sides you can raise the dose if you want to. I personally want to raise my dose but don't have enough gear to do so.
    bro u might want to try upping your doses to 75 mgs ed

kalla is offline Banned
    def do ED injects with Tren , u will ove ur gains and strength

Thread Information