Blue_Bug is offline New Member

D-Bol HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi i am a skinny guy waeighing about 115 pounds i have d-bol is this a good tihng for me to do? or bad? what i mean is will it work for me?

also when u do roids do your bones grow more? if not what does make it grow not longer but more thicker.

thanks.. ppl

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh boy. . .I forgive you.

Bro, i suggest you use the search button in the top right corner of your screen. Type in dbol , and about 100+ threads will pop up, read them, and they will answer all your questions.

Dbol only cycles are not very popular around these neck o the woods. Especially a 17aa.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

blue...

your d-bol only cycle sounds like a huge waste of time. I asked that same queston a long time ago and the response was unanimous. You need to cycle it in with some kind of test or something, but not dbol alone...you will see SOME gains but its just a waste of good roids imo. and about the bones, some steroids with a very strong androgenic effect such as Androgen pills can cause your bones to get thicker or something like that. but most people will tell you to stay away from the androgenic and stick to the anabolic anyways. i cant think of any other steroids that are as androgenic as androgen, but even dbol will have some androgenic effect. read up on the drug profiles at this site's home page. that will explain more.

good luck bro, and read more on your own too...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Do you lift weights even? WTF? If not, then stick to that for a while. Cripes. If so, then how long have you been working out?

so what would be a good start off point for me and no i dont work out but i have just started i am planning on now i used to but i cant get bigger in mass.......... so what would be a good roid or roid combo for me to start off on to? also is it hard to keep gains form d-bol?

is d-bol and suston-250 a good stack togeter?

or is 100 caps or d-bol and after that deca ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Blue_Bug
    no i dont work out but i have just started i am planning on now i used to but i cant get bigger in mass.......... so what would be a good roid or roid combo for me to start off on to?
    NONE!!! I MEAN IT!! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YET!!

Bro I really hope you are not serious!! You need to do TONS of research before you even CONSIDER using AAS!! How old are you? Be honest.

19 1/2 WHATS AS AND AAS?

stevie is offline Junior Member
    if i looked up "not ready to juice" in the dictionary, I wouldn't look twice if I saw this guy's name there. Bro, how do you know you can't get bigger if you don't even work out? That's like wondering why you're failing school if you don't do any homework or study.
    AS = Anabolic Steroids
    AAS is just the more the more complete name (correct me if I'm wrong) and it stands for Anabolic - Androgenic steroids. Androgenic meaning the occurance of such things as male pattern baldness, hair growth, etc.

Ask most people around here and they'll tell you that I'm not one to go around telling people that they're too young or not ready to juice, but bro, you're DEFINITLY not ready. Steroids are not just some magic pill you pop and all of a sudden you're a ripped 190 with two girls clung to each leg. If you don't even work out, and i'm not just saying this to discourage you - it's the truth - no matter how much AS you take, you'll only see negative side effects, and if you're lucky you won't lose any weight.

I don't really understand what you were thinking when you posted this though. Don't mean to be rude, but why would you bother looking up a workout forum where we discuss the theoretical impact or steroids on bodybuilding, if you don't even know what your bicep is? My best advice is to hit the gym for at least 6 months so your muscles would survive if you took AS, and in the mean time, stick around, chat with us, learn everything you can.

Cheers,
    Steve

GOTTA BE YOUNGER THAN 19 1/2..NOONE SAYS 1/2 UNLESS YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR NEWBORNS-5 YRS OLD OR SO....

ROFLMFAO PHATASS!!!!

for real, blue, read up and then come back and ask questions...these guys arent trying to be mean but they dont want to take up time answering the most basic questions that you could in fact easily find for yourself!!!

word

And another thing

I've been lifting heavily for the last two years, on and off for two years before that...I would consider two years of straight lifting the minimum for someone to start juice. you should be hitting plataeu's before you take a cycle to bump you over it like I'm doing. these guys will tell you that steroids are the last thing you need to be concerned with, first get your diet, WORKOUT REGIMEN, sleep, and WORKOUT REGIMEN straight then keep it straight for a couple years then come back...HONESTLY!!! You could make better gains at 115 lbs than most of the vets here could be making at 200 lbs and juicing. You still have your "natural juice" to tap into!

yeah

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    also when u do roids do your bones grow more? if not what does make it grow not longer but more thicker.
    Blue.... lifting makes your bones grow, denser, stronger and expand.

Thanks

Thanks alot guys on info it really help clear out my mind.. ok so can i use myoplex and creatine and glutamine and those thing or later on?

TTT

Yeah man, supplements will never hurt. Metrx or other whey proteins are a good start, and creatine. But you just gotta understand that if you start eating a really good diet and training hard, that alone would give you much better improvement than juicing would...No question. Go to gnc, get some protein and creatine. If nothing else then that shit will motivate you to go work out since you spent so much fucking money on it!!

good luck, when you get ready to juice in a few years, come back, we'll be here, just a lot bigger.

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    You dont need a meal replacement... you need to eat!!! If you are desperately trying to gain you need substantial, solid food! If you are 115 eat anything that doesnt eat you first.
    Train with intensity and be strict with your form. If you dont know how, you better learn cause this is part of the puzzle. DONT over train. Huge mistake for beginners. Creatine and glutamine is a great idea. Buy reputable brands. GNC is the worst for prices on this stuff if you are watching your pennies.

theron is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is a wonder drug and you will gain weight with it but it's hard on the liver so don't take too much.6 to 8 tabs is best for anyone using it unless that person is competing.

P.PUMPER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bufchic View Post
    Blue.... lifting makes your bones grow, denser, stronger and expand.
    any visual evidennce
    i mean lyk will ur wrists n things get thicker

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    D-bol is a wonder drug and you will gain weight with it but it's hard on the liver so don't take too much.6 to 8 tabs is best for anyone using it unless that person is competing.
    What the hell kinda advice is that?

6-8 tabs at what strength? you should not give a newb vague discriptions the guy might go out and think you meant 8 50mg tabs or something. This guy is not ready and diet is 100% the problem. Also furthermore DBOL is not a wonder drug and gives alot of water weight which people confuse with real gains.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    You two realize you bumped a 6 year old thread?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL I just posted a reply didnt even notice that.

dg101 is offline Junior Member
    A six year old thread?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Everybody is old and sitting on their rocking chairs with grand kids that posted here...

I bet that kid that was once 115 is about 220 and competing now.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dg101 View Post
    I bet that kid that was once 115 is about 220 and competing now.
    i bet your wrong because its mainly about genetics which he clearly doesnt have. but i will bet he did use the dbol after 2 months because he wasnt gaining alot but we will never no

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    i bet your wrong because its mainly about genetics which he clearly doesnt have. but i will bet he did use the dbol after 2 months because he wasnt gaining alot but we will never no
    That was a (poor) joke brother...

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ok man lol.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Bug View Post
    19 1/2 WHATS AS AND AAS?
    K i would def hit up the gym for atleast 3 months more like six like what the guys were saying. I mean i did dbol when i was 19 and i had some pretty good gains from it, but also at 19 i weighed 230lbs, and had been liftin strong since i was 12 years old....bro was a bodybuilder got me into it at an early age. So if you want to run a dbol only cycle go for it, its not a bad thing to experiment first before you jump into an all out full cycle...just my opinion

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    6 year old Thread guys!

No need to give anymore advice.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    oh wow, haha LOL

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Yeh I remember back in the good ol' days of 2002 I was rolling in a 1995 Acura Integra with 17in. rims and euro head/tail lights man those where the days, I didn't even lift then,I was 170lbs and got more pvssy with my skinny ass than I do now.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    any visual evidennce
    i mean lyk will ur wrists n things get thicker
    way to bump.
    {yawn}

Thread Information