Thread: Qv Info---read

spartanpower is offline New Member

Qv Info---read

Quality Vet
    Cy Willson 2002-04-24 11:28:32
    Hello everyone! I'm going to have to make this short and sweet. I just recently heard from an employee of QV and have a lot of good and interesting info. Look for it in my next column, as they are coming out with some new products as well. Anyhow, just to let you know for the time being, QV is the same company as Denkall. They are manufactured in the same exact place, same materials, etc., the only difference is price and the dosages. For instance, Ultragan is 100mg/ml, while QV boldenone is 200 mg/ml. As most of you know, companies in general will often develop two different lines of products, a "generic", and then a "brand name" in order to increase sales. Well, this is exactly what they've done. This allows them to "corner" the market so to speak, so companies with cheaper prices can't compete either.

In that sense, they get business from guys who'll only buy from Denkall(because of the brand name and its associated quality) and they also get guys that want cheaper products. Denkall happens to be
    one of the few "vet" companies where I can recommend any one of their products without fear of a drop in quality, sterility, etc. Since these two are essentially the same, I can now add QV to that list. So, don't worry about QV pulling a "Ttokkyo" because Denkall is well established as always having accurately dosed products that are
    clean. Again, I'll be going in to more detail as to how they operate and some other cool info about the company in my column, so stay tuned!

-i got this off of testosterone .net's board.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Nice, good info bro. I was looking into getting some QV gear. But was waiting for some info like this to come around first. Thanks

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Excellent post bro..I always wondered about QV gear...now I know

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i've heard that their enanthate hurts a bit the next couple of days after injecting. but still a great product.

spartanpower is offline New Member
    that should be expected with just about any mexican test though. i'm very excited to hear what their new products are going to be. hopefully they'll put out some oral winny and dbol and some tren at an affordable price. i'm not too keen on fucking with those goddamn kits. other than that they pretty much have all the necessities covered with the EQ, test, and deca .

Thread Information