savax is offline Associate Member

Back from MEXICO! (Rosarito/TJ)

Wow, what an experience haggling with the pharmacies and vets... The prices fluctuated hugely from pharm to pharm

So here the are prices I got and what I thought about them

Sustanon 250 Organon - $13.50 if I bought 10. These suckers have made my ass cheek hurt for the past 4 days
    Testoprim-D - $15 for 3 amps - made me horny as hell with the sus but dammit, i can't sit on my left butt cheek now
    QV Test Cypionate 200mg/ml - $24 - I don't know if it's working but it didn't hurt too much when i put it in
    Test400 - $38-40 I don't know what this stuff is - anyone have good results with it?
    QV Deca 300mg/ml 10ml - don't remember the price, but hear it's good stuff.

Genimicin - get this stuff guys. It's an antibiotic creme with corticosteroids (not anabolic ) in it as well as an antifungal. Been using this for 3 days and my ACNE is starting to clear!!!

Oh yeah, there are very few graneras in Rosarito - only found 2 - some with expired shit. And in TJ, i could only find 1 or 2 Graneras and they didn't have jack. THeir prices were higher too. Hopefully i'll start seeing results soon. I'll keep everyone updated!
    Last edited by savax; 07-25-2005 at 03:26 PM.

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    i just got my t400 for 30 bucks each, wich vet did u go too. theres a good one across from smart and final and another one on revolution street

j martini is offline Member
    What is your cycle?
    Test 400 is good. But be prepared for some serious pain MUCH MUCH worse than the sus.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    bro you need to check out your local ugl prices.. I get test for 2$ a ml.. 250mg same with deca

ugl? don't know if u can trust that. I like buying it directly. PM more more info about it dude?

Cutmass - i went to some vet a few block off of Revolucion that had a bunch of muscle mags displayed in the case along with T400. That stuff just seems too expensive - wanted to charge $40, got it down to $38 only.

I saw one vet with Animal Power products in Rosarito and they are more expensive than QV - Deca 300mg/ml at 10ml per bottle was around $50+. The guy kept telling me the stuff hurts less than QV - i haven't had any pain with QV so far... Man, you guys gotta tell me the right places to go next time! Feel like i got ripped off!

the one accross from smart in final is real good and not expensive they have a wide variety its right accross from a potery store it has two horses on top of it its a vet they been there for years i been there 4 times now. theres also one on revolution which i got my t400 from for 30 bucks

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    the one accross from smart in final is real good and not expensive they have a wide variety its right accross from a potery store it has two horses on top of it its a vet they been there for years i been there 4 times now. theres also one on revolution which i got my t400 from for 30 bucks

Thats a very good shop (the one with the horses) but a buddy from here got popped hard because he bought shit loads and the owner supposably threw rat on him because he knew he was going to make mad profit.....so I'd be careful going to that one and buying in bulk...

There's a thread he started that gave a detailed discription on how it went down..

I'll tell ya guys, i was almost shitting bricks when i was going over the border! Thank god they just asked where i was born and waved me on...

Not sure where Smart and Final is in relation to Revolucion. The one on Revolucion isn't actually on Revolucion - it's like a few streets to the side, isn't it?

Anyways, from what i'm hearing about Test400, it sounds like it's painful - i hate that cuz it hinders my workouts. I think i'll like the sustanon , but it's just so damn expensive! And testoprim hurts like a bitch! Thank god the QV Test Cypionate doesn't hurt! I suppose it's probably better too than Test-E cuz you only need to do weekly injections as opposed to EOD

t400 is some good shit, worth the little pain deal with it no worse then gettins shut up in ur ass every week. and im interested in hearing bout that story bout dude gettin busted. and the store is actually on revolucion st. not to the side of it its right in the mix of everything there

_C_
    _C_ is offline New Member
    Savax,

Do you remember the prices of the AP AAS?

C

Yes, they are always $5 more than QV. DECA 300 10ml was $50, and the Test Cyp 200 10ml was around $27-30.

marcinator is offline New Member
    Wouldn't it just be safer to go down to Mexico, get an injection, and cross the border....just do that once a week, so you are technically never breaking any laws?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    domestic is the way 2 go

marcinator is offline New Member
    not everyone knows how to find domestic though....Mexico may be the only option....

I was thinking of doing that if I lived in San Diego - juice up there and roll back. That's definitely the ideal way. I did manage to get some back, but not much. Hopefully the stuff i got will work - who knows...

Thread Information