oldandgrim is offline Associate Member

Is there anything I should be using with this juice or do I have it covered

I am putting together my winter stack. Is there anything I should be using with this juice or do I have it covered.

13 week stack

• All the 13 weeks 500mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate| Testoviron Depot (brand)
    • first 5 weeks 100mg Anadrol / Androlic per day
    • 20mg per day Tamoxifen / Nolvadex through out the stack
    • 1 week on two weeks of 50mg per day of Aldactone
    • Clomid 50mg per day through out the stack
    • And it goes without saying Liv-52 and milk thistle and all the amino, protein powders and supplements.

Mid course 5000iu (HCG ) Pregnyl and then at the end of the stack 5000iu each week for three weeks.

All input welcome
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 07-25-2005 at 02:45 PM.

hell nah dude, not for me. Anadrol for 5 weeks straight at 100mg ed? I'd drop it to 3 weeks at 100mg/day, do my nolva 20 mg ed throughout the 3 weeks then drop it to 20mg eod afterwards, save the clomid for the end of the cycle, especially with the HCG in the middle of it. If you were to drop the drol to 3 weeks at 100mg/day I see no reason to run clomid throughout the stack. Just the way I'd do it.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I wouldn't use clomid throughout the cycle. I would save it for your pct.

Thanks lads, was not sure if i should do the clomid through stack, will use it at the end now.

hell nah dude, not for me. Anadrol for 5 weeks straight at 100mg ed? I'd drop it to 3 weeks at 100mg/day, do my nolva 20 mg ed throughout the 3 weeks then drop it to 20mg eod afterwards, save the clomid for the end of the cycle, especially with the HCG in the middle of it. If you were to drop the drol to 3 weeks at 100mg/day I see no reason to run clomid throughout the stack. Just the way I'd do it.
    I have done the Anadrol for five weeks before, any longer than that and i start to feel shity. gives a good base for the test though. I understand what your saying it is heavy on the liver but i will combat that with Milk Thistle and Liv-52 + loads of water.

any more input woulkd be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    why the aldactone? I mean I understand its against bloat but if you dont want bloat then why a-bombs

Otherwise it would look solid but I wouldnt either do any clomid during the cycle.

keep b vitamins high for the sake of cholesterol.
    Johan, the aldactone is just to keep the bloat down so when i cut up at one month after the cycle as finnished it wont take as long, never used it through a stack before but felt it may be a good move.

Will also up my vit-B. what do you recomend?

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Yeah nolva should do the trick. Clomid throughout is prob unnessisary. Nice presentation by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    wont aldactone possibly be a unnessecaary strain on the kidneys? I know very little about diuretics but I hear all the time that they are horrible on the kidneys.
    Johan, not sure if it will put extra stress on the kidney, I have never been told of this in the past. I will do some research and post a thread if i find anything out.

Last thing i wont to do is damage my body. I take juice to live not die.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    aldactone is harsh on the kidneys altough not as bad as lasix it also will cost you a lot of strenght.

-rodge

Aldactone

Why is this drug prescribed?

Aldactone flushes excess salt and water from the body and controls high blood pressure. It is used in the diagnosis and treatment of hyperaldosteronism, a condition in which the adrenal gland secretes too much aldosterone (a hormone that regulates the body's salt and potassium levels). It is also used in treating other conditions that require the elimination of excess fluid from the body. These conditions include congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, cirrhosis of the liver, kidney disease, and unusually low potassium levels in the blood. When used for high blood pressure, Aldactone can be taken alone or with other high blood pressure medications.

Most important fact about this drug

If you have high blood pressure, you must take Aldactone regularly for it to be effective. Since blood pressure declines gradually, it may be several weeks before you get the full benefit of Aldactone; and you must continue taking it even if you are feeling well. Aldactone does not cure high blood pressure; it merely keeps it under control.

How should you take this medication?

Take Aldactone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Stopping Aldactone suddenly could cause your condition to worsen.

--If you miss a dose...

Take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and go back to your regular schedule. Never take 2 doses at the same time.

--Storage instructions...

Store at room temperature.

What side effects may occur?

Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue taking Aldactone.

• Side effects may include:
      Abdominal cramps, breast development in males, change in potassium levels (leading to such symptoms as dry mouth, excessive thirst, weak or irregular heartbeat, and muscle pain or cramps), deepening of voice, diarrhea, drowsiness, excessive hairiness, fever, headache, hives, irregular menstruation, kidney problems, lack of coordination, lethargy, liver problems, mental confusion, postmenopausal bleeding, severe allergic reaction, sexual dysfunction, skin eruptions, stomach bleeding, stomach inflammation, ulcers, vomiting

Bump / a little more feed back please

Thread Information