John88Test is offline Member

Smile Sus + Test Ent + Propecia = hairloss???

I recently put up a post asking about deca and hairloss even when taking propecia...since I have decided to drop the deca...could I run sus with test ent and still use duasteride (stronger form of propecia) and still stop hairloss...im not prone to MPB (i think)...but want to make sure I dont lose hair...is sus + test ent an overkill of different testosterone esters in my body...id be interested to know...this is my 3rd cycle...and im currently on 700mg test ent (e/w) and 200mg deca (e/w)...(taking out the deca and was thinkign about replacing it with sus)...I dont want to use eq because of the frequency of injections...i like the two a week..thats about all i can handle...not every other day...like prop or other AS...thanks fellas

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm in the same boat as far as hairloss so lets see what we can do.

Usually the Gear that effects me the most is obviously DHT and gear that doesnt aromatize. Have you been noticing any hairloss w/ just the Test E and the Deca ?

I def would not drop the Deca and start taking Test E plus Sust. That's def way too much of an overkill. Especially since you're already progressing through your cycle. I dont know how long you have been on for but there are a few other things that you can take if you dont want to take the EQ.

If you want to stop the Deca thats one thing but def dont implament it w/ Sust.

John88Test is offline Member
    Ive been on the cycle for an extended amount of time...upwards of three months...I am taking every precaution available to cover all of my bases...I havent seen much shedding with the deca and test e YET...but then again I only added the deca last week...I have been on Duasteride for about 3 weeks and was on finesteride before that...I am not willing to drop the duasteride simply because I know the test will make a lot fall out...so either I experiment and see if the test e + low deca dose + duasteride will work...however...from what I haev been reading...if the Duesteride will not allow the conversion of nandralone into DHN...then I have a problem...as much as I dont want to drop the deca..I think for my hair's sake I am going to have...although if someone can convince me that even at a minimum of 200mg of Deca per week wont alter my hair then ill stay on it...I really would like to keep the deca...because im gaining size rapidly with it...anyways...let me know what you guys think...oh and jayhova thanks for the advice...later

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well from what you're saying you have been on for about 3 months now right?? If I were you I would chill out now and run a lil PCT. Then if you're eager to get back into it go right ahead. But to be implementing smoething new 3 months into is is no good.

I say cut it off now and plan something new and fresh. I have hair problems myself and Deca has never effected it. If that means qanything to you. Plus, whatever few things that have bothered my hair, it all comes back once I get off of it. Its the extended cycles as this one that going to effect it.

Thread Information