jade.k is offline New Member

Red face clen cycle need help

im starting a cycle but in pill, i want to know the dosage that i need to take..and should i take anavar or cytomel with it...i want to loose weight and tone....thanks for your help

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I ran the liquid form at max dose of 160mcgs. Only increase the dose if you can tolerate the sides. I did not take T3 with the clen because it can be catabolic. Other bros have said that you should be running AAS with T3. I don't have a source for anavar so I couldn't give a life experience on that one.

ly22 is offline New Member
    start in a small dose and work your way up to larger doses. should take u about a week or week and a half to get to the larger doses. exercise is the main way to lose weight while on it also.

growjuice is offline New Member
    I've never seen anything about clen and T3 being catabolic. For me and others a clen T3 stack worked great. If you use the T3 you will need to increase your protein intake.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 is definitley catabolic. I can't believe the strength I lost while on 100mcg and clen 180mcg or so. I dropped the t3 down to 25mg and am fine and have my strength back

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    check out this thread

Clenbuterol handbook

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am currently using clen and t3 together and Im seeing good results. Im also taking aas. The t3 is defently hurting my muscle gains but Im loosing alot of fat. Ive been on for two and a half weeks and I already lost 2in on my waist.

Diet and cardio help alot.

Thread Information