aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

Critique & advice with cycle

Just signed up on the board a couple days ago, must say so far I really like it.

I used to be on another board for 3-4 years now(wont mention names), but it went pay and I payed at first but no longer paying for it.

Ive been lifting for the better half of 9-10 years. I Havent been hardcore as I used to be when I was a couple years younger, but I dont believe Im a slouch right now by any means.

Im approx 5'10 189lbs about 13-14%bf right now, just turned 27(eek) Ive been natural all my life except for last fall/winter I did a 8 week cycle of oral dbol to check the waters of AS and finished it off with some nolva.

The best Ive gotten myself natural was 199lbs at below 12%, and I was constantly accused of being on steroids etc etc. (I was constantly told I looked 210 to 220lbs. People were shocked to hear I wasnt over 200lbs. I supose the lack of bodyfat made it hard to guess.)

That was a huge pissoff for two reasons, the first of course being that I of course wasnt using anything such as that at all. I was using weight gainers, creatine and protein and super careful with my diet. I never drank, did any drugs, didnt even drink pop or eat junk food. Just alot of good clean foods real hard work and sleep.

Second reason was because most people assume that using steroids is as easy as taking a pill and sitting on the couch, passing out, then waking up huge. So my typical response was, no Im not, but people who use it and get huge work just as hard and harder than most people to get how they are.

Now that Im done venting that, lol, Ive come to find out more on what things I would like to consider for my second cycle.

Ive done alot of reading on other boards and asked alot of questions from others experiences. So here is what Im thinking of doing and would like some opinions on how to set it up and for how long etc.

I was surfing the boards back when finaplex cattle implants were all the big rage and everyone was wanting to know how to convert it and could they crush them and this and that. I heard all the stories of how vascular and hard and the pumps and all the good things from it. Of course I heard alot of stories about the pains people would get in their sides from it etc, but this was mostly from people doing huge doses.

Well I was wanting to do a cycle of TnT350 (100mg tren enth & 250mg test enth) with some more oral dbol.

Ive also read however that some people dont react well to tren and no one knows until youve tried it and its not recommended for a newbish cycle. Well Im guessing because its an enth, if I dont react well to it, it'd be a real bitch. So I guess what I want to know is do you recommend I still stick with TnT or just do test & dbol. If so then which test. Id really like to try the tren once and for all, but if I shouldnt then so be it.

Sorry for the long post, and if anyone could give me some advice and maybe lay out a table of how long to cycle each AS and even throw in your recommended PCT ideas I would appreciate it and would help me further plan out my next cycle.

If need be I could probably find a picture of me somewhere, Im on a new laptop but Im sure I have something I could find somewhere.

Thanks again!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate

um

if you didnt like the tren e it will be in your system longer, but as its enanthate its also easier to ahndle as it requires less shots remember

for the cycle

make sure test is run longer than tren to combat sexual disfunction, also use some b6 while on

id say 8wks tren, and 12wks test, would be fine

map

thanks, how bout nolva or clomid?

Also, its kinda hard to run the test longer than the tren , cause its all mixed together.

bump, any other opinions?

nothing eh..?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva needs to be ran at 10mg ED throughout cycle and PCT, and can be bumped up to 20mg/day if you notice gyno symptoms..Clomid is used for PCT, you start it 14 days after your last test shot, 300 mg day 1, 100mg ED days 2-28 (some say this is high, but i beleive when running tren , a longer PCT w slightly higher doses is necessary)...run a search for clomid and nolva to learn a little more

Thanks, good info. Appreciate it!

Thread Information