joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Leaking after inject

How come some times my gear will leak out a little bit after injecting? Am I doing something wrong and if so what can I do to keep from wasting that small amount?

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    ur either not in deep enough, injecting to quick or to much it happend to me before when i put 3cc of test in my delt... where r u injecting?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    use the ztrack metod no gear will leak out.

~theJuice~

Defconx3 is offline Member
    When you inject, pull the skin to the side a little bit before you stick the needle in. That way after you pull it out and let go of the skin, it moves back over the injection site, sea1ing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    ur either not in deep enough, injecting to quick or to much it happend to me before when i put 3cc of test in my delt... where r u injecting?
    Happens in the delt, injecting about 2 1/2 cc and taking about a min and a half to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    use the ztrack metod no gear will leak out.

~theJuice~
    Not familiar with this Juice, can you explain please?

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    i asked the same question, Juice gave me this link its good.

http://www.nurseminerva.co.uk/giving.htm

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex99
    i asked the same question, Juice gave me this link its good.

http://www.nurseminerva.co.uk/giving.htm

~theJuice~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Basically you pull the skin sideways a little before injecting. After removing the rig, let the skin go back to its natural position. See, you made a hole through the skin, which would have lined up with the one through your muscle to the bolus of gear you injected. There is an unobstructed path out of the body, through the injection hole, right? Well, making this hole with the skin pulled allows the holes to become unaligned when you release the skin. The pathway for the gear to leak out is now blocked by whole skin. The hole through the skin is elsewhere, rather than right there over the injection. This method works great, though it can be very awkward for glutes. Works great for quads or delts or pecs, though.

When I pull the pin out, I have an alcohol swab right there against the pin as it slides out so that when the pin is finally out of the way, I can sort of slam the alcohol swab down over the injection. Applying firm pressure and displacing the skin slightly makes the hole clot quickly, especially when using a small-ish pin like a 25ga. So without using the Z track method, I still prevent gear loss to a high degree.

To conclude, don't fret overmuch about one little drop of gear escaping once in a while. You waste more than that when you throw the used rig away. Use good technique but don't be a slave to an itsy bitsy droplet of juice. Relax. Do the best you can and that will be good enough.

Most embarassing moment of my life (well, almost) was when I did about my 3rd or 4th quad shot. 1.25cc of cyp, 1cc of deca , 1cc fina for a total of 3.25cc, a bit heavy for a quad shot, but do-able. I sometimes have a problem with the pin sticking in the skin and being hard to pull back out. I figured giving the rig a slight twist would help free it up as I pull it out. Well, I did, twisting counterclockwise, which of course unscrewed the pin from the syringe. The gear then flowed merrily out through the pin and I'm looking at this like a dumbass, can't think... just a real "duh" moment as my juice used the disconnected pin as a spigot back out of my body. It was a 23ga, rather than my customary 25ga, too, so it was more than just a slow seep. I guess about a half cc flowed out before I had the presence of mind to remove the pipe and apply pressure.

jinos is offline Member
    If you're injecting into the delts, the pin should be in at least an inch, but I always put the whole pin (1 1/2") in the delt. Also 2 1/2cc might be a little too much. You can split it in two if you want for each delt. Losing a drop makes no difference like the Baron said.

Thread Information