devastashawn is offline New Member

Running Tren with test a must?

I am just wrapping up about 10-12 weeks of test E at about 800-1000mgs a week and planned on starting some tren and anavar for around 8 weeks with clen for the last 4 weeks. i was just researching tren and read following how it lowers your sex drive that running test with tren is a must. i didn't follow if that was as far as making it as benificial as posible to muscle development, or if that ment just to keep your sex drive going good. My Q's are if I have used enough test E for it to be in my system for the next 8 weeks, or should i still continue using test at maybe a lower dosage? Or if test is not really necesary with tren? Any advice would be appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is a pretty long cycle but to answer your question you should continue the test while you run the tren . It will help combat sides including sexual dysfunction and it is optimal to use the two together for better results.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Its only 20 weeks, normal length.

Should I run the same ammount or can i drop my dosage to like 500 or so mgs of test a week? will my body crash if its test input is cut in half almost?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if your going to run the tren and var after 10-12 weeks test cycle. i would run hcg nolv and test prop.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren will shut you down pretty fast hcg is a good idea.

Well I have some clomid and arimadex on hand. Those were gonna be part of my pct. I can't take prop cause it kills me. I must be alergic or something cause it'll swell up my site injection literaly 3x, give me the flu everytime, and hurt for 7-10 days. I'll be using cyp. I was thinking like maybe 400mgs a week. u think more or less?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You are already shut down. You don't notice it because of the exogenous test.

Best bet is to start prop at 25mg/ED more than the fina. Shoot both ED. I am assuming you have tren A... drop the test E and start right into the prop, then add the tren. You can run the prop/tren stack for 6 weeks or so to good effect. Longer, sure, but you have already been on cycle for 10 weeks so maybe 6 weeks is enough. Up to you and how well you like long cycles. You will definitely want some hcg . Lowering your test dose won't crash you as long as you are still using significantly supraphysioligical levels. In fact the sudden onset of the prop will probably rev you up pretty good for a couple of weeks. For a real kick in the ass, cut your cals a bit, add some winny to the prop and tren, and you got a good hardening/cutting finish for your cycle. Stop the winny any time you like after 4 weeks, if your joints start hurting. Easy on the nolva... you want a little bloating with the winny. Don't worry... it will go away quick post-cycle.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    So, if your running 75mg tren ED, then run 100 mg Prop ED?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CROW
    So, if your running 75mg tren ED, then run 100 mg Prop ED?
    I would, yeah. Like I said, though, the test dose is not as critical. You have a lot of leeway... but if it is lower than the tren you can possibly end up with "tren dick" which is basically the same thing as good ol' deca dick. Also you get a synergistic effect with tren and prop, and not having enough prop could keep you from getting the greatest potential out of the tren. I have been told that just a replacement dose (200mg/week or so) of test is sufficient to keep the tren from giving you the limp willy, but if I am shooting a little bit of test, I figure I may as well shoot a lot of it LOL!

With anything over 500mg/week of test, it is a good idea to run a bit of nolva as a precaution and to keep the lipids in check. I would almost say it is necessary. For some users, it is.

Thread Information