Thread: Glute Nerve

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Glute Nerve

i kno its either tha siatica nerve or a large vein in ur ass, i beleive its tha nerve tho, has anyone ever hit it b4? ive heard it feels like getting shot (with a gun) in tha ass, i kno my friends brother has b4, just wondering on anyone else's experiences with this

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    just dont hit it, go more toward the outside. its painful, or can cause problems

im not worried about it i rarely inject glutes im just wanting to hear stories on it, sry im bored again like last night lol

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    ^^^the upper outside(top right/top left)either cheek

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u do hit it, it will be the only time u do... my friend had a siatica nerve problem.(not from shooting) and he was in such pain he cldn't even walk or straigten up all the way... so i figure hitting it once wld b enough to keep u from shooting glutes again... personally i don't even shoot glutes anymore.. not worth all the trouble twisting to get to them... i m a quad and delt man... want to add pecs in there soon...

ye i might add pecs in there

Spyder is offline Member
    Wow it's actually possible to hit the schiatic nerve, i didn't even think it was possible unless you used like a 3inch pin or something.

w/e my friends bro hit, he said they were sticking tha pin in and he jumped and broke tha needle off in his ass and was screamin they had to bring him to tha hospital

Spyder is offline Member
    Jesus, im scared to inject my glutes now. Glutes have been the only part of the body i have been injecting for the last 3 weeks. God help you if you inject the oil based test into a schiatic nerve!

lol, tha thing is i dont really think they knew what they were doing, i rememebr when i was like 15 he wanted to sell me some juice, said do u want tha kinda that bulks u up or tha kinda that will give u muscle but will make u cut, didnt kno tha names of them, and his brother (my friend) would tell me where theyd inject and theyd inject in tha weirdest places, i think he injected right below his ass a lot, never herad of anyone injecting there

Spyder is offline Member
    lol, you have to be an ignorrant nut to inject down there. No wonder he hit his schiatic nevre, i wonder if they new that if some of that test was to enter the nerve, he could end up paralized

ye, hes real big and has low body fat but im not sure if he really knos what hes doing, im real glad i found this forum

Spyder is offline Member
    Yeah if there wasn't any forums i would not know a damn thing about this stuff, all the people i know in real life give me advice but not one of the have any clue of what they're on about.

ye same here, got some friends that use steroids and i tell them to come here but they obviously dont b/c they tell me tha *weirdest* things

Spyder is offline Member
    I remember when i met this dude that took steroids a few years back, he actually told me that PCT is absolutely pointless and a waste of money. Nolva, clomid, armidex etc is all useless trash. When this guy took of his shirt to show how big he was, i freaked out, not at his size, but god damn did he have some serious GYNO! My jaw dropped, and i guess he though i was impressed with his size, but no i was natty at the time and i was almost as big as him and he was 25years old i was 18

lolol, ye most people around here dont kno what pct is, tha only thing theyll use after is trib, at least they use something but not enough

Thread Information