Thread: Winny help

jinos is offline Member

Winny help

Bros. Just finished a cycle of test sus/deca /dbol . My source has a limited amount of winny and I would like to get it before it's gone for my next cycle. How do I run it with test e and how long? I was hoping no more than 10 weeks. My stats are 5 years training, 5'6" 190lbs. age: 26. I did research on this site but they're all different. Thanks.

jinos is offline Member
    bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I would run it for 6-8 weeks at the end of your cycle @ 50mg/ed. If you run it with test e though you need to figure out the half lives so you can start PCT properly.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes run it for 6 weeks at the end of your next cycle and run it so it takes you straight into pct!

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks alot bros! Just found out it's test cyp instead of test e. Is that ok still? Heard it's practically the same. BOOZ, Do you mean run the winny like how? 10 week cycle and also through the 21 days before you start pct? right?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You need to run it so that your winny and test cyp are clearing your system at the same time. I don't know the active life of these drugs off the top of my head (and I am too lazy to go look), but let's say test cyp has an active life of 14 days and winny has an active life of 4 days. That would mean that you would want to run winny for 10 days after your last cyp injection. That way 10 days after your last injection you will have winny in your system for 4 days and cyp in your system for 4 days. After the 4 days you start PCT.

Of course, with winny being an oral you may need to start PCT the day after your last dose of winny, but you still need to match it up with the cyp. Hopefully this helps.

Thread Information