Thread: Tren question

SpiderRico is offline Member

Tren question

I was just wondering what kinda of gains you would be able to keep after use of tren ?..If a good work out routine, eating habits, and rest is followed after the gear and pct also. I just have not been able to find any effectiveness charts on tren and was hoping some of the more expierenced tren users could shoot some knowledge.. Thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    How about tren is 5 X's stronger than test. Retains no water which gives you great lean gains that you keep after the cycle. Can have some bad sides though as I am sure you have read. Start with acetate so if their are some bad sides for you it will be out of your system in a few days. Always use with test never alone. Great stuff though, starting another cycle with tren tomorrow. Good luck....

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Tren is the best. Got great results taking 750mg Test Enanthate , 700mg Tren, 600mg EQ. Good diet is key, but if you can do this you will have awsome results trust me

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is very potent. I'd start off with 50mg ed and see how you respond to that. If the sides are not too much, step it up to 75 mg ed. Make sure you shoot it ed though.Unless you get tren enth.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    I was just wondering what kinda of gains you would be able to keep after use of tren ?..If a good work out routine, eating habits, and rest is followed after the gear and pct also. I just have not been able to find any effectiveness charts on tren and was hoping some of the more expierenced tren users could shoot some knowledge.. Thanks

Effectiveness is individualistic. Some guys use tren, and feel so shitty that they won't train or eat properly.

The relative effectiveness of tren may be meaningless as it applies to you and your goals. If you have never cycled before, 500mg of test/week will put an easy, keepable 10lbs on the genetic average male iron-warrior. You often hear false-gurus state that tren is X times as effective as test. In practice, I can assure you that this is certainly untrue. 25-50% is more accurate form my expierience.

I can list a few ways in which tren is reported to be effective by people that have used it. A large portion of users expierience erectile dysfunction while on tren. Many users experience body acne that is virtualy unresponsive to even the most aggressive treatment regimens like Accutane. Many users report an increase in their male-pattern baldness that is unpreventable with 5-AR inhibitors like finasteride. Many users report extreme lethargy and even clinical depression. Many users have an extremely hard time recovering endogenous testosterone production after the use of tren.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Effectiveness is individualistic. Some guys use tren , and feel so shitty that they won't train or eat properly.

The relative effectiveness of tren may be meaningless as it applies to you and your goals. If you have never cycled before, 500mg of test/week will put an easy, keepable 10lbs on the genetic average male iron-warrior. You often hear false-gurus state that tren is X times as effective as test. In practice, I can assure you that this is certainly untrue. 25-50% is more accurate form my expierience.

I can list a few ways in which tren is reported to be effective by people that have used it. A large portion of users expierience erectile dysfunction while on tren. Many users experience body acne that is virtualy unresponsive to even the most aggressive treatment regimens like Accutane. Many users report an increase in their male-pattern baldness that is unpreventable with 5-AR inhibitors like finasteride. Many users report extreme lethargy and even clinical depression. Many users have an extremely hard time recovering endogenous testosterone production after the use of tren.
    This is all true that is why I suggest if you are set on using tren start with an acetate, maybe make it yourself the first time and see how you react to it. For me every cycle gets easier and easier like I am getting use to it especially after the first week or so. Or you could react so badly to it you won't be able to even use it a week!

nate3422 is offline Member
    i just got a 50cc bottle of 100mg tren a/prop and im running 1cc eod, you guys not think thats good?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    i just got a 50cc bottle of 100mg tren a/prop and im running 1cc eod, you guys not think thats good?
    Nope

You need to shoot that ED!!! Cause thats only 50mg prop and 50mg Tren

ya i was goin to go with the tren a

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Your PCT will be the deciding factor in what gains you keep from any steroid , minus the water weight. Tren does have a rep for producing very keepable gains due to it's lean body mass building and lack of water retention. It will shut you down HARD so make sure you stay on PCT till you are fully recovered.

boardhead is offline Associate Member

tren

i did tren for a second cycle. The gains were mostly kept @ 50mg/day for 6 weeks...but i couldnt handle the anxiety and mood swings....so just watch urself.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you do tend to keep more of the gains with tren . tren builds qt muscle lean and hard.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Tren is the bee's knees, but it is not for the beginner. You should have at least three cycles under your belt first... a first cycle of test-only, a third cycle of test and deca and possibly a jumpstart with dbol , and the second cycle perhaps a higher dose test-only cycle or a test cycle with a jumpstart. Those three cycles should put at least 30 lbs on you. You should be fairly lean going into a tren cycle. It really does wonders with a proper diet and a good starting point of a sound foundation of quality mass and fairly low BF. Tren is most noted for modest but very high quality gains and a very hard appearance, but you need to start out looking somewhat better than the Pillsbury Doughboy to see the magic happen in a big way. Some like tren for cutting, as well.

Tren A shot every day with prop is a killer combo, and I highly recommend that stack for your first tren experience. Dose usually runs 50 to 75mg ED for the tren, and at least 25mg more prop than tren.

Getting the best effect from tren involves walking the fine line between manageable/bearable side effects and intolerable, unmanageable sides. If no sides are present, then you probably aren't getting enough to get the full benefit from it. If sides are out of control and unbearable, obviously you are using too much. The effective range of dose is, therefore, very narrow and critical. The user must be prepared to increase or decrease the tren dose by very small increments. The prop dose is not so critical, but it should remain higher than the tren. You can run this as a tight cutting cycle or hardening cycle for 6 weeks or so, or you can run it as a lean bulker for as long as you are comfortable with it, paying due regard to your liver values. Blood work is to be recommended by the 8th week or at least the 10 week mark. With a long cycle, assuming good liver health, you could run winny the last 4 to 6 weeks along with the fina and tren, and get really tight with a good diet.

There are other esters of tren, with longer half lives, but they are best left until you have done a couple of cycles on tren A.

nate3422 is offline Member
    no the tren is 100mg and the prop is 100mg

tempbrit is offline Member
    I agree that Tren is the Sh$T!!!

However, i broke what seems to be the cardinal rule and used Tren during my first cycle. I loved it! I think I am lucky as the sides did not bother me in anyway. I did sweat extensively, however, insomnia and aggression and all the other things you hear about did not impact me in anyway.

The awesome thing about Tren is that I gained and gained while losing considerable amount of FAT! I have seen it posted over and over again that during a 12 week cycle it is impossible to gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 10 lbs of fat. Well, i used the dunk tank method of testing my bodyfat, and I lost in excess of 10 lbs of fat and gained in excess of 10 lbs.

The only bad thing was that the cycle came to an end and I am in PCT right now!

I do agree a decision to use Tren should be evaluated carefully. However, i think that in some cases, Tren during a first cycle can be used.....with extreme caution!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Still should have been shot ED, but if you've been running it EOD for awhile I would probably stick with that. Next time ED, though

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Can anyone tell me how many mg's a week should be taken for optimum results. I am currently taking 300mg's/week, & just started my 4th week. I am starting to feel it kick in. However, wondering if I should do more.

so with the tren a i was planning on doing 75mg ed and i was wondering how much prop to run aswell i know it has to be taking everyday aswell but how many milligrams should i run and this is for the cycle after the one im about to start of exactly what u were talking about deca and test e with a jump start of dbol

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    so with the tren a i was planning on doing 75mg ed and i was wondering how much prop to run aswell i know it has to be taking everyday aswell but how many milligrams should i run and this is for the cycle after the one im about to start of exactly what u were talking about deca and test e with a jump start of dbol
    You would be OK with 100mg of prop I think with the 75mg tren . Great combo!

bballer is offline New Member
    I have used Tren in three of my cycles and I believe that it is great. Tren will increase muscle mass, strength, and I will also make you lean. It is said to be a good fat burner. The down side to Tren is that your libido could drastically decrease depending on how your body reacts to it. Also it does make you more aggressive. I didn't experience any real bad mood swings, but I'm a laidback individual, but many people report that they have really bad mood swings while on Tren. The only real noticable side that I had from Tren was that I would wake up in the middle of the night, and would be sweating, sometimes my shirt would look like I had just got done with cardio, but I definitely like Tren. On top of that, It's not expensive, and you can make it yourself. Take care bro

i def. have it planned out for the cycle after the one im about to start...sounds like some good zhit

jserret1987 is offline New Member
    hey guys...... right now im runing 100mg of Tren acetate eod and 500mg of testoviron a week for six weeks str8......... what would be a good PCT..... i have dont previous cycles before ive gone up to 750mg of sust a week and 150mg of premo a week that was one of my cycles from before but what would be a good pct for the tren and testoviron cycle?

Thread Information