solid-d is offline Member

Q? on d-bol in a stck of sust/deca.

Ok, running the deca and sust for weeks 1-10.. Now on the Dbol , can I run it the last 4 weeks, instead of the first 4 weeks? If I run it the first 4 weeks, I will make fast gains, then slow a bit in weeks 5-8. Well Im thinking of trying it in weeks 6-10 so I will just be huge and strong by week 10. Any thoughts? bad idea? thanks brothers

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Definately doable...But think of it like this. Weeks 1-3 or maybe even 1-4..your sust and deca really haven't 'kicked' in at full strength yet...so ur basically just priming it for when its really in...now if you use it at the end, your other stuff will already be in there full blast, so I would say run it 1-4 versus 6-10.

If I didn't do it 1-4...I would probably do it 9-13...so I could start clomid 3 days after last dose, such as when someone uses winny at the end of a cycle.

It's up to you bro, if you use it at the end, don't freak out when you lose weight...possibly up to 10 lbs, cuz it's all water.

Good luck and let us know what you decide,.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    IMO i would go weeks 1-4 so for one u have faster gains and for 2 u actually know how much ur gettin out of the d-bol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I definately agree with D3m3nt3d ....DECA /SUS and DBOL with some winny is my next cycle. I have been told to do the dbol weeks 1-4 so I can see exactly how much I am getting from it. It takes awhile for the Sus and Deca to really take effect. Damn..I can hardly wait!

mr_dbol is offline Banned

Thumbs up stack

I usually do dbol from the start stacked with sust for 8 weeks
    start off 5 a day for 3 days then up to 9 per day stacked with 2 shots of sust a week and use nolvadex .

mr_dbol

solid-d is offline Member
    what does the nolvadex do? does that replace clomid?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    do the d-bol in weeks 1-4. if you need something at the end do winny or fina!! for those last 5wks.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by solid-d
    what does the nolvadex do? does that replace clomid?
    Well actually i have known people to replace Clomid with it, its not what most people favor..The nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to receptors which will cause gyno...nolvadex is generally just kept on hand in case you start to get puffy or itchy nipples..always go with the Clomid post cycle to regulate your test levels...

Thread Information