Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Prop is really killing me!

I know you've probably heard this alot, but I been taking prop for about a week now and I can hardly move. I'm taking ed shots and it's not feeling that great. I work in a office so at least I don't have to get up that much, but when I do people look at me like somethings wrong with me like I been fuked or something because I move like a old man. I can hardly get out of my car, chair, and bed and stairs well let's not even talk about. I feel that when I mix the EQ and prop together it takes away a majority of the pain, but prop by itself so far is brutal on me. I also have a horrible cough that I can't seem to get rid of and I'm on my second antibiotic while on this cycle. My hours of work are 8-5 and when I come home I'm so damn tired and sore I can't even go to the gym. I just eat my tuna and protein shake and hope into bed. I hope this pain lessens overtime with more injections because it's pretty unbearable right now. Any suggestions? BTW i'm on my second week running prop 75mg/ed and frontloading with EQ for the first 2 weeks at 600 mg. Thanks

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever sites your using, will take some time to adjust. I had extreem prop pain whenever i introduced it to a new muscle.... for 7 days at least... you do get over it

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Get some sterile oil and dilute it down. You can get it about pain free.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    what gauge needle are you using?

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Yeah you get used to it eventually. Give it another week or so and ull prob be fine. Just dont do your calves with it lol.

what kind of prop are u using, and whats the ba% of it? just curious cuz im bout to start some myself and its 4% and really killed the sh it out of a friend of mine and i want to have some idea about the percentage and its effects, i've used QV before and it was nothing at all, thanks.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    I have/had the same problem with prop. Couldn't move, much less give it my all at the gym. I just quit using it. It's not worth it to me.

I'm using 25 guage for tri's, bi's, delts and 23 guage for quads, and glutes. The prop that i'm using is an UGL that I've been using for my last few cycles. The UGL is of high quality and I have complete trust in him and his product so that's not even an issue. The only pain I don't get is when I shoot in my glutes, but I save this shot mixed in with the EQ for twice a week. I suppose delts would be my second spot injection with the least pain. Bi's, Tri's and quads are unbearable for me right now. It gets hard to keep telling your parents that you're so sore from lifting because you can hardly sit down at the table and this is after two days of rest :/

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    If it doesnt subside then I personally would switch over to test e and shoot twice a week to see if this helps. After all If you are not able to go to the gym then its not going to do much good. jmo

ive been doing daily injections of prop since May... the first month was a killer, now theres no pain at all. your body gets used to it.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Try some b-12 ............I've heard that it helps with the pain you can get it from ARR......I don't know from personal experience so others chime in to support or deny this.......It should work cause most of the time you stack it with something it helps with the pain as you explained eariler with the EQ
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-26-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Ok cool thanks for the suggestions.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Incorporate delts and pecs and maybe bis and tris into your shot rotation. Shoot a body part right before training it, so you train it before the prop pain is at its worse. You won't feel like training intensely when the muscle you are working is sore from the prop.

Diluting helps a bit, but it usually won't make it pain free if you are sensitive to the prop. You can dilute with almost anything, though it is best to stick to oil based substances. Sterile filtered oil, deca , eq, even a long estered test, all work. Even fina will work, if it is made with the minimum amount of BA. Use at least a half cc of diluent to each cc of the prop. 50/50 is better.

Massage the injection site thoroughly for several minutes following the injection. A heat pad or hot water bottle might help once the pain begins. Aspirin or ibupfofin seem to help a little.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You could also warm the oil before injecting. This may help with the soreness.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    sounds like your in alot of pain and not going to the gym that sucks , its hard to grow mucsle without lifting weights!!!

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Prop does hurt, there's no question about that. I took 600mg/advil per day and it helped. Also heated car seats helps as well! You may want to try to inj. 1/2 the dose in one glute and 1/2 in the other. It's my opinion that inj. to larger muscle groups will aid in absorption and less pain.

Indymuscleguy

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    heat up needle, cut w/ B-12, heat while massaging after injection, smaller gage, slower injection... didnt read thread but these can all help a little pain will stop after week or two

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am running 75mg ED of prop. I dont feel any pain, just a general "aching" where i have injected.

POSH is offline Member
    I have cottonseed oil on hand to mix w/ my prop (having same prob. as above). Should I bake the oil to steralize it, or will it be sterile after being mixed w/ the prop, which is 5% ba?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I'm using 25 guage for tri's, bi's, delts and 23 guage for quads, and glutes. The prop that i'm using is an UGL that I've been using for my last few cycles. The UGL is of high quality and I have complete trust in him and his product so that's not even an issue. The only pain I don't get is when I shoot in my glutes, but I save this shot mixed in with the EQ for twice a week. I suppose delts would be my second spot injection with the least pain. Bi's, Tri's and quads are unbearable for me right now. It gets hard to keep telling your parents that you're so sore from lifting because you can hardly sit down at the table and this is after two days of rest :/
    anything suspended with a propionate ether always tends to hurt, try the 25 1" for the quads, this may help with the pain slightly.

Thread Information