RAM2500 is offline Member

Steroids causing impotence????

My ex-girlfriend has a sister who’s an urologist, she says that most of the big body builders from the 70’s now penile implants because of the steroids they took. She says it destroys something in your testicles that makes it impossible to get an erection. She also says that she does many of these procedures today to guys because of steroid use . Does anybody know if this is true?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    ^ Lol

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    tell her to show u proof on it and a study on why it happened

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    My ex-girlfriend has a sister who’s an urologist, she says that most of the big body builders from the 70’s now penile implants because of the steroids they took. She says it destroys something in your testicles that makes it impossible to get an erection. She also says that she does many of these procedures today to guys because of steroid use. Does anybody know if this is true?
    Is this what your talking about?

Testicle Transplants

In 1913, a professor of surgery at the University of Chicago performed the first testicle transplant on a 33-year old man who had lost one testicle through an accident and the other through a botched hernia surgery. It’s believed that the donor testicle was purchased from a 3rd party who apparently couldn’t wait until payday.

Four days after the operation, the patient insisted on leaving the hospital so that he could "satisfy his desire."

Amazingly, testicle transplants became relatively common place soon after. In 1918, the chief surgeon at California’s San Quentin Prison began "engrafting human testicles from recently executed prisoners to senile recipients."

Soon after, he switched to using animal testicles.

The physician, L.L. Stanley, ended up doing 21 transplants with human testicles and over 300 with animal testicles. San Quentin inmates were literally lining up to get the procedure and recipients reported "a feeling of buoyancy, a joy of living....."

About the same time, and inspired by Stanley’s work, a French physician began transplanting monkey testicles into patients who complained of loss of sexual drive. He declared that the procedure promoted physical and mental prowess and advocated that it be performed on children to create a "new super-race of men of genius."

While that never happened, reports appearing much later in 1949 showed that doctors gave oral and injectable forms of Testosterone to premature infants, both male and female. A year later, a study found that methyl Testosterone made babies grow faster with no apparent ill effects.

Probably as a result of the aforementioned study, docs began giving Testosterone to anorexic and underweight children as a "general growth stimulant." This occurred as late as 1961, but luckily, the practice didn’t last much longer as scientists became aware of the side effects of relatively indiscriminate use of Testosterone.

P.S if mad scientist is still availible i would like to buy the testicles from the most muscular animal on earth and transplant it on me(making me the new super human race), that way i wouldn't need steroids to be ripped huge
    but on the other hand whats the point of transplanting testicles when doctors could tranplants hearts and save someones life instead of sexdrive
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-25-2005 at 10:56 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    My ex-girlfriend has a sister who’s an urologist, she says that most of the big body builders from the 70’s now penile implants because of the steroids they took. She says it destroys something in your testicles that makes it impossible to get an erection. She also says that she does many of these procedures today to guys because of steroid use. Does anybody know if this is true?
    Tell your ex-gf sister to come over here, and many of the guys here can show her how much "Steroids are causing impotence" thats the biggest crock of **** Ive heard. And like it was stated before, show me proof to back that statement up. Many bros gf/wives on here will say something totally different than what your ex-gf sister is saying.

~theJuice~

I think being on for years straight may cause trouble, but for most people I doubt it. Arnold Scwarzenegger has 4 kids ya know.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Believe me, I agree. This is just what her sister the Doctor told her. She says she performs this procedure many times a year to patients who used steroids . Keep this in mind: She did not say the patients could no have orgasms, just getting it up was the problem. I'm just the messenger looking for the right answers.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think being on for years straight may cause trouble, but for most people I doubt it. Arnold Scwarzenegger has 4 kids ya know.
    i totally agree, years on or using it for a long period of time will cause many different problems. there is medical proof on that. but you have to be careful and know how to use it which will make the sides as minimal as possible.

if you're smart and you take the necessary steps that you SHOULD always take when using AAS, namely proper PCT... there should never be a problem. i've never had a problem. i'm on month 3 of my extended summer cycle and i cant get enough of the sex! i'm in constant demand... and i havent upped my test dose or anyhting.

Schwarz is offline Member
    I think she was trying to tell you something . Next time you see her flip her over and show her it's not true..... and if you can't do it I will!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    secretly deep down i bet she wants your cock!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

AG5678

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I have 2 kids and they are both healty and i jucied for 3 years before we had kids , shes trying to scare you

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Sounds plausible to me. The Dr. should be asked exactly what type of procedure she uses to restore "potency". That should shed some light on this.

Thread Information