Samson7 is offline Member

Hurts So Good!!!

Well today i made the jump from natural to chemically enhanced...I am doing 300mg t400/wk and 250mg deca /week. The injection was painless and was so for about 5-6 hours then a little soreness now 12 hours later im pretty sore and lovin every second of it. I know it wil help me reach my goals and im pretty excited about the next 12 weeks.

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    My first shot I was sore for a week, but the process is very addicting, not to mention the psychological effect it has on you, pretty cool shit. Good luck and don't forget your anti-estrogens and PCT

ya got all that in place way before i even started...this is my first cycle but i have been on this board reading for the past two years(just with a different name had to change for identidy reasons)

Spyder is offline Member
    Good stuff, just keep training hard, eating well and you will love it.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Test definitely gives you an easy to notice "Boost" in your attitude as well as everything else I think, good luck man!

thanks guys, woke up this morning and its not quite as bad...feels like i just had a really intense leg workout

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, can I ask a question?? Why are you taking less than 1cc of the test? 300 mg is not that much. you are 22 YO. and already have a decent level of free floating test in your system? the deca is cool, but why not take like 500-600 mg of test per week? I know test 400 hurts a day or so later... just wondering why 300 mg.

just wanted to keep it lower for my first cycle...and i am an athlete that cannot afford to bulk up to the point where i lose my flexibility. I have a friend (well older than me) who was also an athlete like me with like 15-20 years of experience with gear and he told me this would be a perfect to get into use without getting too terribly bulky too quick.

Thread Information