Safety31 is offline Banned

Anavar and losing my appetite

not sure if this is just in my head or not but ive been on var at 40mg ed for about 3 days now and yesterday i noticed that im barely hungry at all..same for today so im wondering could my var cause this, this early?im taking pills from var powder if that makes a difference?

pioneer is offline Banned
    hey poodle, i would recommend you drop your anavar dosage down to 20 mg and run prop with it, since you play football. Anavar at 20mg is beneficial only to athletes. It will bring down the hamstring, calves, and lower back tightness to a minimum.
    Also, Prop is good to stack with var. It will help your aggression, minimal effect on endurance, and short detection time!

well the whole tightness thing hasnt effected me too much and my cycle ends right when the season starts so i should be fine and im really just concered about the appetite and wondering if its the anavar

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    i play football and track, hes right we only need 20mg per day anymore and u may get bad pumps in calves and lower back

JESUS..sometimes this forum pisses me off...im not asking about tightness..it has nothing to do with me playing football..its all about APPETITE!!!!i just wanna know if whats going on with that is normal

pioneer is offline Banned
    safety, i really suggest you do your research before you take anabolics.

http://www.steroid.com/OXANDROLONE.phtml

this is a quote from the link (anavar profile)

"Although Oxandrolone itself does not break down fat, it plays an indirect role in this process because the substance often suppresses the athlete's appetite. "

this is the link to the Anavar (oxandrolone) profile. Please research your gear before you post soo quickly. By the way, it isnt a bad thing to do before you take anabolics, but it sounds too late for you. Hope this helps.

are you just plain stupid..my question was would anavar mess with my appetite this soon..dont talk to me about research..i know what i need to know...come see me if you got a problem but dont try to be funny on this forum

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i beleive equipoise lifts your appitite u could perhaps add that in, if not just force your self to eat, thats what u have to do most of tha time anyway

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    are you just plain stupid..my question was would anavar mess with my appetite this soon..dont talk to me about research..i know what i need to know...come see me if you got a problem but dont try to be funny on this forum
    How old are you? Do you understand what you're putting in your body? Maybe you should study the chemicals that you ingest before looking for the "answer" you want to see here. These are powerful chemicals.

How intense is your training? Intense training alone increases your appetite. If you only knew how many cans of plain tuna I've forced down my pie hole when I wasn't hungry...it's all part of the deal if you want to grow...
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-26-2005 at 01:05 AM.

jsut b/c he didnt kno if anavar supreses ur appitite doesnt mean he doenst kno what hes doing w/ tha substances he uses

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    jsut b/c he didnt kno if anavar supreses ur appitite doesnt mean he doenst kno what hes doing w/ tha substances he uses
    What does he know then?

why dont u ask him

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    why dont u ask him
    \

I don't care.

lol k

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var us notorious for making loss of appetite expeciallly at a high dose or your first time, it usually wears off within a week or 2

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    LISTEN SAFETY-BOY,

HAD YOU DONE A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH BEFORE STARTING, YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED THAT VAR DOES IN FACT CAUSE APPETITE SUPRESSION IN SOME USERS, AND IT'S USUALLY ONLY TEMPORARY.

SO QUIT THE INSULTS, YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET BANNED WITH THAT CRAP.

WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT BUT NOT IF U ACT LIKE AN ASS.

take care

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50
    LISTEN SAFETY-BOY,

HAD YOU DONE A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH BEFORE STARTING, YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED THAT VAR DOES IN FACT CAUSE APPETITE SUPRESSION IN SOME USERS, AND IT'S USUALLY ONLY TEMPORARY.

SO QUIT THE INSULTS, YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET BANNED WITH THAT CRAP.

WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT BUT NOT IF U ACT LIKE AN ASS.

take care

i must agree with the abouv tone down the flamin bro the people were only tryin to help ,no need to kick off at anyone.you got your ans in the end,peace.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    That is a bit early to see appettite supression but everyone is different. Just some B12 and all will be good.

Sprinter1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    hey poodle, i would recommend you drop your anavar dosage down to 20 mg and run prop with it, since you play football. Anavar at 20mg is beneficial only to athletes. It will bring down the hamstring, calves, and lower back tightness to a minimum.
    Also, Prop is good to stack with var. It will help your aggression, minimal effect on endurance, and short detection time!
    I am also an athlete looking to start my first var cycle in September. I was advised to start with 30mgs ed for 6 weeks. Do you think i should only use 20mgs, and if so, for how long.

Im looking for large increases in explosive strength whilst putting on little or no weight. Will 20mgs be better for this purpose.

Please advise

dude the roids some of you must be taking must be messing up your brain..the reason i was upset was because nobody was answering my question..i have done research and i know my stuff about anavar ..i know it supresses your appetite my question was would it supress my appetite this fast..dont start talking to me about bans because your nobody bd50..your just another poodle trying to be an internet bully when in real life your prolly just some poodle ass giligan

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    lol geez guys. since var does suppress apetite a bit i would think it would start almost immediatly once it has gone through your system.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude the roids some of you must be taking must be messing up your brain..the reason i was upset was because nobody was answering my question..i have done research and i know my stuff about anavar..i know it supresses your appetite my question was would it supress my appetite this fast..dont start talking to me about bans because your nobody bd50..your just another poodle trying to be an internet bully when in real life your prolly just some poodle ass giligan
    I understand your frustration and they were a bit harsh there and not answering your question- you are right! Now you know it does surpress your appetite which can be good if you're cutting but bad otherwise. Ciao

usually ill have a solid 5 meals a day..since i started taking anavar ive been fine with like 3..im full all day long after 1 meal it seems, but in my head i know i need to eat and when i do i eat alot..i dunno..maybe im just trippin...ill just have to force myself to eat my regular 5-6 meals a day

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    calllllm dowwwwnn. your answer will come around much faster if you're a little nicer about it and aren't flaming everyone. people are just trying to offer their 2 cents about their experiences and when you immediately responded with "JESUS..." and "are you just plain stupid..."

Get used to the fact that on nearly every thread you post unless you're a vet, someone with more experience than you will tell you to do your research. Don't react so much to that, in the end everyone is just here to help each other.

nobody offered me anything about appetite until after i said jesus...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    jesus must love you!

Thread Information