SprinterOne is offline Senior Member

Suppression Symptons/Signs

Taking steroids shuts you down, that is a fact. My question is, can you tell when you are shut down and conversley, can you tell when your hpta is back in working order? Are there symptons or signs one can look for to tell when their HPTA is back up and kicking?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well...an endo once told me, morning wood 2-3 days in a row is a good sign of full recovery

Blood work is the best clue, and really, the only true clue.

Other than that, I dont really feel shut down ever, since I always include test. However, during PCT, I feel sluggish and tired until my levels return. My apetite is also decreased during that period.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I never really worried abou my natural taestosterone, or recovery. I always used proper pct and never thought about it. Latley, though, It has worried me a little. I got my blood done for the first time 2 months ago, after one year abstaining from juice, and my level was 405ng(which is low for a 24 year old). Currently I am running a cycle for my next show, this time doing bloodwork before during and after the cycle. My goal is, as is everybody's, to get my testosterone up nice and high on its own. Is there any research showing that a person can get there levels back up after cycling on and off for a number of years??

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    bump

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes you can tell when your sht down, oyur balls are all small and feel weird and your sex drive is usually insanely high from whatever your taking, you just need to feel out your body once you do you will be able to tell when your shut down and its all the juice given you your drives, use hcg if your shut down bad

Thread Information