RageforOrder78 is offline New Member

How long on propecia before a cycle???

I'm in the early stages of losing my hair... it's starting to thin out especially up front. I was thinking about starting to use propecia so I won't lose as much hair when I go on a cycle. My question is, how long should I be on the propecia before I take a cycle???

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run it throw my cycle.

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    You need to run it completly through your cycle as well as through pct. propecia results take time to see

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I would make sure you've been taking the propecia for a couple of months and then start the cycle. Make sure you stay away from tren , deca , as propecia will speed up the hairloss with these substances. You will need to take the propecia for ever or until you don't care about your hair.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd start now & run it forever (or until you dont mind losing your hair) - 5AR blockers are long term solutions, not quick fixes.

RageforOrder78 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I plan on using it through the cycle and pretty much forever... I was mainly wondering about how long should I use it before I start my cylce, how long does it take for it to take affect?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RageforOrder78
    Yeah, I plan on using it through the cycle and pretty much forever... I was mainly wondering about how long should I use it before I start my cylce, how long does it take for it to take affect?

anyone?

John88Test is offline Member
    several months to start seeing actual results...my recommendation would be to step it up a notch and go with duasteride...finesteride (aka propecia/proscar) blocks roughly 70% of DHT where as duasteride blocks over 90% of DHT...Duasteride is not currently prescribed as a treatment for Male Pattern Baldness in the United States but is expected to be passed by the FDA in May of 2006 (hopefully)...right now it is solely used as a treatment for prostate problems...lataaaaaaaaa

Thread Information