STEVO 47 is offline Banned

bUSTING ASS IN THE GYM FIRST

I've been seeing alot of guys looking for the quick fix,or shall
    I say the easy way to get big fast by trying to find a source
    to get some shit. What ever happened to going to the gym
    and bust ass then a few years down the road after you've
    put on some mass and with more knowledge of the game, then
    maybe see what would help you out.
    I lited for twenty years naturally started at 180lb. went to 270lb.
    then I went to look for that extra boost.not saying you have to
    wait that long, but lift first to see how much you can gain naturally.

growjuice is offline New Member
    I agree Stevo, Those guys that want the quick fix generally have no knowledge or understanding of AAS and the bad thing is they use the stuff without any guidence from people that know about it and when something goes wrong it is blamed on steroids instead of human stupidity.

Ya, and that's why you here about this kid overdosing and then the media
    comes in and all of a sudden all in the news again.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dam 270 natty, how tall and what bf% were u. i agree with u though they want to get big quick for summer then they lose it afterwards and never touch a weight again.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dam 270 natty, how tall and what bf% were u. i agree with u though they want to get big quick for summer then they lose it afterwards and never touch a weight again.

or how can you forget the spring break...winni threads...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    Ya, and that's why you here about this kid overdosing and then the media
    comes in and all of a sudden all in the news again.
    I was unaware that you can overdose on steroids .

My man, have you ever heard of high blood pressure, and keep thinking
    that see how long you live.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Well, for a guy in his early 20's who has difficulties when it comes to getting girls interested in him ...boosting your physice with steroids for a year or two really helps you. Your self eastern will increase as you gradually improve yourself physically and recive compliments along the road. You also start cutting back on the bad habbits .as you start taking more care of yourself. So I can very easily understand as to why many can find this to be the solution....the reasons by choosing to use steroids may be very complicated. By this I hope to make some sense as to why everyone can't spend 10years training naturally first...

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Maybe its the fact that we dont wanna spend twenty years in the gym to achieve what we could in a shorter time? I honestly love to lift and will for the rest of my life... I just dont wanna wait till Im forty before I have a proud body built.. Note thou, I when from 165 to 200 naturaly in a 3 year period of time.

Anadrol50 power In a way I see what you are saying, but you are getting
    off track. We're talking about some of these guys that want to get into
    the shit thinking this is the miracle to getting big. Juice plays only a small part
    to building up. Again you have to bust your ass in the gym.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    4.5 #'s of muscle a year if it is all muscle you put on. How tall are you?

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    When talking about what approch that is most preferable, then I would say skipping the steroids all together would be the best. I belive anyone with decent genetics should be able to achive a physic they would be happy about. So I'm with ya on the "busting your ass off with proper dieting, rest and training" for as long as you can....however you can't expect most people to go with that one!. Because there usualy are very complicated reasons as to why they wanna have the benefits of steroids...the reasons you hear about are just usually *cover up* reasons ...the real reasons behind it all tells a diffrent story...

Well put it this way, I'm 6ft. and my first years of lifting I would
    say WITH OUT MY CALCULATOR, averaged about 12 to14 lbs. Now as
    you keep lifting your body does tapper off. lets see, if I kept gaining
    like that I would now weigh close to 500 Lb.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you are huge. Yep I figure by the time you are 155 years old you can reach your goal of 500#'s. And by than Ronnie will be out of the way and you can do a Mr. Olympia! LOL Even for 6' that freakin big. Whats your body fat?

Anadrol50 power I think what started me on this is when I see these guys
    post for the first time asking for information on getting a source and not
    knowing a damn thing about what they're getting themselves into. I'm
    just saying take your time and read up

got it down to around 15%, little in the stomach area.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    I've been seeing alot of guys looking for the quick fix,or shall
    I say the easy way to get big fast by trying to find a source
    to get some shit. What ever happened to going to the gym
    and bust ass then a few years down the road after you've
    put on some mass and with more knowledge of the game, then
    maybe see what would help you out.
    I lited for twenty years naturally started at 180lb. went to 270lb.
    then I went to look for that extra boost.not saying you have to
    wait that long, but lift first to see how much you can gain naturally.

I agree bro and it's sad to see because the initial natural years are the ones where you make the most gains (I've put on 110lbs in 2.5yrs of solid balls to the wall training) and get the most out of the bodybuilding's ethos.

In my gym there are a few guys (17-18 yrs old) who just barely started lifting and two months down the line their form is crap, they can't lift jack shit and they know nothing about nutrition, supplements etc but they're popping dianabol like sweets!!!

Got talking to one of them and I asked him what he was taking and he just pulled out dianabol and said "one of these things every day". He didn't even know what they were and what dose he was taking and I found out he had been on dbol for several weeks already!!!! I had to spend 45 minutes explaining what he was doing to himself...ahhhhhhh!!!!

They don't realise that bb is not only about creating the physic you want but it's also a journey of hard work, dedication, sacrifice and self achievement.

It really is just sad.

Thanks for letting me rant about this....it's been on my mind for a while

S

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    hey schwartz what Mg was that dude your talkin about taking?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    hey schwartz what Mg was that dude your talkin about taking?
    It turns out he was only taking one 5mg tab a day. I know this probably wouldn't do much damage but it was just the fact that he had NO clue wahtsoever about what they were and how much he was taking or the long term effects of oral AAS on his body esp the liver. For all he knows he could have been taking 50mg a day or compressed talcon powder!! And he's not the only one in my gym...I can point out about 5-6 who are probably on the same road....

Very few ppl want to put the hard work and sweat in nowadays...everyone is looking for a quick solution......sure use AAS but only when you've reached you peak and know what you need to know in terms of training, nutrition and what u r putting into your body....

Cheers
    A

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The quick fix crew won't be able to keep any of their gains anyway. If they don't have the diet/workout in check the juice is all temporary gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    It turns out he was only taking one 5mg tab a day. I know this probably wouldn't do much damage but it was just the fact that he had NO clue wahtsoever about what they were and how much he was taking or the long term effects of oral AAS on his body esp the liver. For all he knows he could have been taking 50mg a day or compressed talcon powder!! And he's not the only one in my gym...I can point out about 5-6 who are probably on the same road....

Very few ppl want to put the hard work and sweat in nowadays...everyone is looking for a quick solution......sure use AAS but only when you've reached you peak and know what you need to know in terms of training, nutrition and what u r putting into your body....

Cheers
    A
    Yeah i completly agree. This is off topic a bit but ive never heard of anyone taking 5mg of d-bol a day,especialy for several weeks .Therefore ive never heard of gains possible on such a low dose. With such a low dose was it doing anything noticable strength/or size? , most ide do is 4 wks with 30-40mg ED. But thats just me. Was he using any Anti e's.

~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Yeah i completly agree. This is off topic a bit but ive never heard of anyone taking 5mg of d-bol a day,especialy for several weeks .Therefore ive never heard of gains possible on such a low dose. With such a low dose was it doing anything noticable strength/or size? , most ide do is 4 wks with 30-40mg ED. But thats just me. Was he using any Anti e's.

~DV~

He wasn't gaining any mass from what I could see and he wouldn't on 5mg a day but he was convinced he was getting stronger but I think it was all in his head. Like I said above the guy didn't know they were dbol let alone how much he was taking!!! He wasn't using any anti e..he didn't even know what nolvadex was until I explained it to him!!!!

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    whos to say when youve hit your natural peak? stevo could still have natty gains in him, just like everyone else who is an aas, do you think ronnie reached his peak before he started...hell no, just like no one else on aas did. im not sayin go out and get you some roids out the woom, im just sayin were all being hypocritical here IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    He wasn't gaining any mass from what I could see and he wouldn't on 5mg a day but he was convinced he was getting stronger but I think it was all in his head. Like I said above the guy didn't know they were dbol let alone how much he was taking!!! He wasn't using any anti e..he didn't even know what nolvadex was until I explained it to him!!!!
    Damn thats terrible, who the hell would take gear not knowing what hes taking....Thank goodness you coached him or he might have been another one of those guys on TV telling the world how bad steroids are..!!...

~DV~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 07-26-2005 at 08:15 AM.

church!

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    church!
    What..

lol, preach on

lol, preach on
    onthecumup I ain't preaching nothing. Dirtyvegas has a good point. These are the guys who in 1 or 2 years time will be shouthing about how AAS ruined their health. The guy I spoke to was an idiot and AAS already has a lot of negativity (brought about by unfounded accusations) around it.

Ephedrine was totally legal until a couple of idiots started using it without thinking and died....that's all it takes and then people who use AAS and AAS themselves become the focus of a witchhunt. It's already happening in the US and idiots who take 5mg ed of dbol without knowing what it is and how much they're taking are gonna ruin it for the rest of us.

S

schwarz, i didnt mean it like that, i was agreeing with him, church was my origianl reply it means, more like i got your back on what your sayin, i wasnt being smart, it pisses me off too

whos to say when youve hit your natural peak? stevo could still have natty gains in him, just like everyone else who is an aas, do you think ronnie reached his peak before he started...hell no, just like no one else on aas did. im not sayin go out and get you some roids out the woom, im just sayin were all being hypocritical here IMO

no-one can judge if you've reached your natural peak but you alone. The point is that so many people start taking AAS long before they know how to put together an effective training program, nutrition program and know about how to use supplements effectively. How can someone who doesn't know these things expect to reap the full benefits from a cycle of extremely powerful hormones?

Natural peak is not just about physical peak it's also about being ready mentally and having the knowledge. About a month ago my training partner had the same idiot I talked about above constantly asking him what chest exercise he should do next during his chest day......

schwarz, i didnt mean it like that, i was agreeing with him, church was my origianl reply it means, more like i got your back on what your sayin, i wasnt being smart, it pisses me off too
    Sorry bro I misred. This is one of the topics that really get me going....
    Peace
    S

Thread Information