Tom123 is offline Junior Member

Question Treatments and costs for mild Gyno?

Treatments and costs for mild Gyno?

I have puffyness under my right nipple. No pain , sorness etc. Im using nolva but this isnt going to get rid of the tissue right? Im trying preperation-H, to reduce the swelling. Im not sure whether I should drop the doses or stop all together. Any help would be much appreciated.

125mg Sust EOD 1-10
    30mg D-Bol ED 1-4
    Nolva 20mg ED

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    prep h is a temp solution... won't cure long term... nolva is not the strongest anti e to reduce puffyness... I would recommend getting some Arim, l-dex or letro... If puffyness continues, bump nolva to 80mg for a few days until symptoms subside.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    try arimidex or letro

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Gayne
    prep h is a temp solution... won't cure long term... nolva is not the strongest anti e to reduce puffyness... I would recommend getting some Arim, l-dex or letro... If puffyness continues, bump nolva to 80mg for a few days until symptoms subside.
    There are no symptoms other than the puffy right nipple.

Will the puffiness go away completely with medication? Its only behind the nipple (not around it).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    There are no symptoms other than the puffy right nipple.

Will the puffiness go away completely with medication? Its only behind the nipple (not around it).

Thanks
    sometimes... sometimes no....it all depends on the severity of the gyno.. do you have a lump behind the nipple, if not, I could see it going away with proper treatment, but now is the time to act on it.

Cool

sometimes... sometimes no....it all depends on the severity of the gyno.. do you have a lump behind the nipple, if not, I could see it going away with proper treatment, but now is the time to act on it.

I beleive we all have a hard lump behind the nipple. This remains its normal size. It is only soft tissue (puffiness) that is present. Will doctors help in any way or will hormone tests be done (stating steroid use ) obviuosly. Cheerz

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would get soe letro and run that for a few weeks.

I beleive we all have a hard lump behind the nipple. This remains its normal size. It is only soft tissue (puffiness) that is present. Will doctors help in any way or will hormone tests be done (stating steroid use) obviuosly. Cheerz
    we don't all have hard lumps behind our nips... I have a small one on the left and nothing on the right, caused from inflamation. Doctors can help if they are sugeons, other than that, not really. The only potential cure is a strong anti e, but generally gyno is not curable, surgury must be done.

we don't all have hard lumps behind our nips... I have a small one on the left and nothing on the right, caused from inflamation. Doctors can help if they are sugeons, other than that, not really. The only potential cure is a strong anti e, but generally gyno is not curable, surgury must be done.
    From what I had read (my apoligies) I could have also said it in a different way.

Can surgury be done at a low cost? or cia the NHS?

From what I had read (my apoligies) I could have also said it in a different way.

Can surgury be done at a low cost? or cia the NHS?
    not sure, looking into it myself... I have very unnoticable puffyness on my left side, but just can't stand the bump... Therefore, it's extremely mild and I am looking too... I will keep you posted if I get any decent feedback.

not sure, looking into it myself... I have very unnoticable puffyness on my left side, but just can't stand the bump... Therefore, it's extremely mild and I am looking too... I will keep you posted if I get any decent feedback.
    That would be very much appreciated. Im sure it cant be that difficult to remove soft fat depostits. The harder tissue perhaps only slightly more difficult if its only a small lump. Im guessing lyposuction is one method and physical cutting being the next. Im sure the cost revolves mainly around the insurance. If you can keep me posted id be very grateful.

So, do you know whether the letro from anabolic review is a fast acting compund and whether 1 bottle will last long enough for the remaining 8 weeks of my cycle?

Thanks again

Anyone know estimate pricing costs or other treatments i.e pill, liquid, gel form?

Thanks

Anyone know estimate pricing costs or other treatments i.e pill, liquid, gel form?

Thanks

Thread Information