CapnZ is offline Associate Member

water / fat gain on test E?

OK ready to start my test E cycle @ 500 mg / wk X 12 weeks. Will have nolva on hand during the cycle and PCT is in place.

my question - Do you gain a lot of water / fat during a cycle like this?
    I read Hookers profile which indicates test actually helps burn fat, along with the strength / mass gains. Some folks I spoke with said its all about your diet / workout habits. I'm already eating super clean and have a good 6 day workout program in place I've been doing for a while now. Just really curious what to expect for water / fat gain. Was thinking I might run a low dose of Nolva during the cycel (10 mg / day) would that help? Thanks in advance.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    this is exactly the cycle im doin, any help would be appreciated here as well

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    If your gaining fat, your diet is f'd up, or your not doing enough cardio or working out hard/ofeten enough.
    Water gain is normal and will dry out during pct.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Not sure about the ability of Test E to burn fat (i'll leave that to Hooker to answer). I know that AAS help you to put on more muscle mass which will naturally rebalance your muscle/fat ratio in favour of muscle. Also if you want to loose fat you need to keep your w/o intense with the minimum amount of rest in between sets.

Also it would be wise to run some Nolva (10-20mg ed) during cycle. This will help to keep estrogen in check and reduce water retention.

S

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys - I plan to run nolva thru the cycle @ 10 mg / day and up it to 20 mg day for PCT. Currently doing cardio 3 x week Along with lifting schedule. Was planning to cut cardio to 2x week during cycle and lift 4 days with 60 sec between sets. Keep the workouts intense and in the 45 - 50 min range.

Thread Information