Thread: tren=fina?

onthecumup is offline Associate Member

Question tren=fina?

does fina equal tren , and when people talk bout takin tren, is it fina?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    fina is tren and tren is fina

you have 3 kinds of tren/fina all with a diff ester.

ok, if this is the case, then why doesnt everyone and there brother make there own tren /fina, its 1/3 the price and so much easier

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    fina is tren and tren is fina

you have 3 kinds of tren/fina all with a diff ester.
    What he said.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Theres Fina=tren acetate , thers tren -E and then there is parabolin is this correct? you no that really long word hexro somthing or other?

ok, but what im askin is, hy doesnt everyone make there own, ive been doin a lot of reading on this and it seems extremely easy and cheap.....

Blog Entries
    it is a painin the ass to make it. also if my wife came home and saw me cooking up tren and not dinner she would kill me. i get my tren so cheep it works out to be $8 more to buy. my time a lone is not worth making it.

lol, your wife likes meatloaf more than juice,.......... understandable

Blog Entries
    no she likes eating all my var . i just dont think shewould like me making it.

haha, i have the same problem with my 8 yr old neice

nate3422 is offline Member
    i heard fina is dirtier

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I make my own from pellets all the time works out great except for the cough and the itching once in a while right after taking it.

bballer is offline New Member
    I have taken Tren in my last two cycles, and have made it myself both times. It is extremely easy. All I did was do a search on google on how to make Tren (Fina) and I found a site that gave me detailed instructions with pictures to follow. I think the hardest part of the entire process is the Filtering step. It can take a while depending on the viscosity of the Tren. The warmer the Tren is, the easier it is to filter. Take care bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Check the lab forum.

Fina, properly refers to trenbolone acetate that is actually made from fina pellets. It isn't that hard to make. It is very simple to make what is often called "wet-processed" fina. You can get a kit that (sometimes) has everything you need in it except the pellets. This method makes fina of very uncertain strength and composition, though. Since tren dosage is very critical, it is MUCH better to make what is known as "crystal fina". This gives you trenbolone acetate powder, with relatively low amounts of contaminants compared to wet fina. The powder can, of course, be weighed out and so the strength of the final product can be set to your exact specifications. Buying your BA and BB separately enable you to precisely set the percentages of your solvents where you want them. Crystal fina is a beautiful thing, and I would urge you to forget about kits and forget about wet fina.

A good overseas powder source can be much cheaper than finaplix implants, and is a lot less work. But the finaplix is generally legal to receive in the mail. It is not generally illegal to posess (check your local laws!) until you convert it into a form useable in humans. For that reason, a common alibi is that you simply eat the pellets, even though absorption would probably be less than 10%. No law against eating something that is legal to posess. Of course a well stocked lab or even worse, some fina already made up, would trash that alibi and have you in the hot water for manufacture of steroids .

I find making fina to be fun, actually. The old lady was fascinated by the process, once she got over the paranoia of me injecting something I make at my desk. Well, ex ol lady, now... just kicked her ass out. You can make a whole box worth of fina (around 36g) for well under $400. If you get your carts cheap and you have a good source for oil, BA, BB, filters, etc, it is conceivable that you might make powder for $10/gram. A gram of course makes 10ml at 100mg/ml and a conservative dose is 50mg/ED, so you arre looking at $1/ml or 50 cents a day for your fina cycle. Not bad... cheaper by far than any UG source I have seen. The only way to go cheaper is to buy chinese powder.

Thread Information