Thread: var & cardio

Ripdx is offline Associate Member

var & cardio

Started a cycle of var 50mg/day for 8 wks. I am trying to lean up. Is cardio in the morning on a empty stomach a good way to burn some fat. Or is it a great way to go totally catabolic? Does anavar keep you anabolic for the most part.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    YES always do your cardio in the morning if you can it keeps your metabolism up and going all day . and yes do it on an empty stomach . then when you get home eat breakfeast. i my self get home and have a MET-X protein shake with a banna or two in it that way i get protein and some good carb. then about 2 hours after that i have my first meal of the day , its working great for me .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    var cycle will be good to harden the muscle and give you some qt gaines. cardio in the am is best to burn fat. just make sure 30 min after your done that you eat.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot guys

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I would reinforce what they say - just make sure to eat soon after the workout to avoid catabolic state - good quality protein and complex carbs.
    Been doing a similar workout last 4 weeks and gained 2 lbs while losing 2 1/2" off my waist.

Thread Information