dannthemann is offline Junior Member

winstrol pain same as test prop?

hey guys quick question? Is injectable winny the same as test prop in regards to the pain? I know some guys say that winny hurts only when going in. they say it doesnt leave you sore. When I take prop it doesnt hurt going in only the pain lingers for days and days. Can someone let me know if winny and prop are the same in regards to the pain?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no test prop pain last longer

Juiced-1 is offline New Member
    I am on QV winstrol 100 mg per ml and it is totally painless. First few injects are a little sore but once your muscle gets used to it it is painless going in and after. Prop is much worse.

2bbuffagain is offline New Member
    I basically had to stop injecting my qv 100mg/ml due to pain @ the injection site after the injection. I didnt hurt @ all going in but seem to stay extremely sore for days after. It was a mixed shot with 1ml of 200mg/ml equi and 1 Ml of 100mg/ml. I have since been taking the winny orally and injecting the equi with good results and no pain.

Juiced-1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bbuffagain
    I basically had to stop injecting my qv 100mg/ml due to pain @ the injection site after the injection. I didnt hurt @ all going in but seem to stay extremely sore for days after. It was a mixed shot with 1ml of 200mg/ml equi and 1 Ml of 100mg/ml. I have since been taking the winny orally and injecting the equi with good results and no pain.

My bro mixed his with qv test e and it hurt like hell, on its own it is painless.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    For me winstrol in water injected hurt worse than prop! Drink the shit.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Drinking it doesn't hurt one little bit

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    my prop pain went away for me on my 6th week.... It seemed my body just had to adjust to it, then, painfree sailin all the way....

bballer is offline New Member
    I haven't used prop, but I have ran winny in all three of my cycles, and it doesn't really hurt going in, but it felt like I had a permanent charlie horse at the spot that I injected it into. Sometimes it is bad other times it's not bad at all. The only problem I have with winny is that it is horrible on the joints.

Thread Information