Thread: Lump on my ass

ryan26 is offline Junior Member

Lump on my ass

Any of you guys ever gotten a lump on your ass from injecting too quickly? I gave myself a lump today after I injected. I think I just pushed it in too fast.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have had the lump before. sometimes it comes from injecting in the wrong spot. t400 gave me a huge lump. i have injected to far around the back of my glute and couldnt sit on that side for a week!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a lump, i believe a build up of scar tissue and it did not go away for months. I just checked now that u mentioned it and its finally gone

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The lump is because the substance didn't disperse after injection that could lead to an abscess.
    A couple of suggestions, I've read that if you put the filled syringe w/o the pin in the microwave for 5-6 sec. to warm up the oil it will help it disperse by making the oil thiner. You want to warm it up not make the oil hot so only a few seconds.
    The other suggestion is to thoroughly massage the injection site after injection this will also help disperse the substance.
    give them a try.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a post on this same thing last week. I still have a lump from a month ago! I went to the Doc and he said he couldnt do anything about it..it is sensitive if I mash on it, but it isnt infected and does not have a fever. I still want that lump to disappear!

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    Actually the lump went down I think. Now that I'm feeling my butt, it seems like it maybe was never there in the first place, but it sure is sore today. I'm gonna inject slower next time.

jbrand is offline Member
    when the oil "lumps" after an injection I massage around the area as from experience this has helped with the incomfort as well as the dispersion of the substance.

"is that a lump in your ass or are you just happy to see me?"

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    there normal with oil they leave in time ive never done one and didnt have a bump.....its all good i got use to the golfball butt cheek...lol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I finally coated the area with icy-hot and rolled the lump with a tennis ball to smash it out..it hurt like a bitch but it is getting smaller...probably just disappated into my ass cheek but it works for far!

G-S Guest
    I get a lump after EVERY shot.

Thread Information