NIVEK is offline New Member

Best time of day to take DBOL?

Guys, I get up at 4am, I hit the gym around 2pm every day. My last cycle I tried to squeez all my DBOL in before my work out, but this time I was thinking that it would be safer to take it over a 24hr period to keep my levels from going crazy, but I just read that you should advoid taking DBOL 6 or maybe was it 8 hours before going to bed, saying that it interfers with your body producing its peek TEST during sleep.

So should I try to squeeze all my DBOL, 30MG's a day, before my work out, before 2pm? I was wondering if I should push my work out ahead a few hours to give the DBOL time to kick in, then when I'm off it, go back to my regular 2pm workout, COMMENTS PLEASE, THANKS

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    spread dosages of 5mg throughout the day in order to keep your blood levels stable

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I heard that you should take it every 2-4hrs

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    spread it so u take it 6 hours b4 bed like u said

NIVEK is offline New Member
    Right now, I'm taking 10mg ever 8 hours, How about ever 4 hours, this would be 4am, 8am, and 12am, work out at 2pm.

Another way I would like to ask my question, is, is there any benifit of taking DBOL after your work out?

Thanks for your replies, but the jury is still out on this one!

BUMP

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    i just got done 3rd week of dbols.. i started the first week spacing them throughout the day total of 35mg and got decent pumps, but now im just downin 5 of them right before the workout and 2 later in the day and its working alot better... i know spreading them out is better for keeping blood levels stable but a big dose produced way better results in the gym for me ... i mean as far as i know the pumps and water weight go away once you stop takin them so im just trying to max what they can do for the time im taking them.... oh and my hair is falling out like crazy

Dbol should be split into a minimum of four equal doses throughout your day due to its very short half-life.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Every 4 hours works for me.

Thread Information