jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

worried about hair loss

I wanted to know if there are any AS out there i can take that will give me quality gains without having the side effect of hairloss.This is because Im 23 and I've always had a receding hair line my whole life. I was going to do a test e only cycle but was told not to by members who said it would make my hairline worse.Is there anything that wont have that side and still allow me to gain?

Logan13 is offline Banned

hair

Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    I wanted to know if there are any AS out there i can take that will give me quality gains without having the side effect of hairloss.This is because Im 23 and I've always had a receding hair line my whole life. I was going to do a test e only cycle but was told not to by members who said it would make my hairline worse.Is there anything that wont have that side and still allow me to gain?
    Some compounds will be easier on the hair than others, but all AAS has the ability to promote hairloss. This varies from person to person. Finasteride really helped me.

jmoney 0426 is offline New Member
    Do you know any compounds that might work best for me?

Logan13 is offline Banned

imo

Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    Do you know any compounds that might work best for me?
    I always suggest test in a cycle, and if this would be my first cycle, i'd go with test only, nolva, and finasteride for hairloss. Again, hairloss varies from person to person with differenet compounds.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i had the same problem. im just not gonna juice again. i like my hair a lot.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    I like my hair too. It started falling out all over the place from the juice. (test mostly)
    Finasteride helped put the brakes on the old receeding hairline but it took seven years of continual use and NO juice at all. The only thing that I used during the last seven years was Clenbuterol . It helped me look good while keeping my hair. I would go with Clen . You won't get huge, but you will at least look alright. (and have hair)

frankrom2 is offline Banned
    yeah it sucks

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    You lose hair even on var only?

NIVEK is offline New Member
    De****g with hair loss from AAS, can you recover from it after a cycle is over or maybe if you discontinue AAS, will or is it possible that you may re-grow new or thicker hair or is the hair loss a done-deal?

jasgeo is offline New Member
    Its not gone, it just migrates from your head down to your ears and nose! All kidding aside though I've noticed some hairloss and it sucks big time. I keep my hair short so its not so bad, but I'd like the option of not having to be self concious about my hair if I did want to let it grow.

Thread Information