Thread: Advice on cycle

Drengr is offline New Member

Advice on cycle

I would like some help adjusting my supplemental regime so I can achieve the most out of it.

I would prefer to talk to a mod like Symatech just by pm, but I don't think the pm thing works anymore.

height 6'2''
    weight 215
    Training for 8 years
    Train for power, strength, and speed

Matured extremely late, don't know why ive seen dr.'s about it and all they say is "my test levels are normal" and your fine. Still don't have a full beard for some damn reason.

my clean and jerk, snatch , bp, squat and dead are all acceptable.

Would like to run 6 week anavar cycle along with training to improve speed.

How do I know if i'm taking an appropriate dose?

Ide like to start with 30mg. How do I know if I should up the dose?

Is British Dragon Anavar acceptable quality compared to the best BTG Var?, are you taking that much step down with BD?

I thank those with experience with androgens for a response

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Dosages should be contingent upon weight, and since you are running the Var solo, compensated up. I'd say 70-80mg ED and you'll be very pleased with the results.

I don't think there is a clearcut answer for which is better...I have ran Testoviron and Iranian Enth and thought results were similar even though Testo's have a better reputation.

I appreciate your input, daem

I am aware that peoples systems recover differently after androgen supplementation. My friend just had his test levels checked, he is same age as me, and his test levels are higher than they ever were. He got them checked 1 month after his pct, after his 2nd bulking cycle. So his system seems to be very resilience and bounces back to homeostasis well.

This var cycle I will run will not likely induces permanent reduction of my homeostasis using proper pct will it?

I have talked with my dr. various times and I think he is influenced by the media a bit, he seemed to keep stressing the point that even with pct I would by damaging my long term homeostasis which I don’t think is very probable.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest checking the profile forum - theres a lot of good info in there under the anavar thread..

If it is ok, I would like to Ask the Original Jason a few questions. I was a previous member but my account got deleted b/c it was my fault, I left it idol for so long.

My pm does not work yet but when it does Jason Ide like to ask you some advice/experiance questions if that ok.

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    I'd suggest checking the profile forum - theres a lot of good info in there under the anavar thread..

Thanks, I have read the multiplicatively replicated, universal profiles

Was asking for real world advice

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If I were to run var only I'd go with at least 40mg/day. And I'd say the chances of a var only cycle permanently deteriorating your hormones is slim to none. It would take a lot longer than 6 weeks, and a lot more gear than var to do so. Also, you won't be able to ask the original jason any questions here, he is no longer at this bored.

Thanks for your input,

Oh, did not know, sorry to here that.

From the talking to my trainer, and information researched and read, and from other board members…

I think it is a good idea to run a small dose of T prop.

If you are aware of the dosage that is acceptable to run without anti-e’s I would appreciate that input.

I was told before but do not remember.

I'm actually 220lb right now, if that matters

Thread Information