SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Yes or No to Decca in this Cycle??

Here's the cylce I have laid out to be started in about a month. I was going to run 300mgs of Dec but a few people told me not too. Any suggestions to what I should replace it with???

Weeks 1-12-----> 750mgs Test E
    Weeks 4-12-----> 225mgs Tren
    3.6iu Gh through entire cycle
    Slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

A lot of people are telling me not to run the Dec alongside the Tren. IF thats so then what else should I take? I've been using juice for quite some time so feel comfortable running something like this.

Thanks!!!!

tomp is offline Junior Member
    EQ would be better and makes more sense!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i would up the tren to 500mg week shoot ed. the gh i would up to 6 or 7 iu 5 days on 2 off. most people only get the fat burning from gh under 5iu. if i was going to run it i would get the most out of it. also gh should be run longer then 12 weeks. i would run it for 16 weeks.

Great info thank you very much!!! I didnt want to elaborate too much on the cycle but I"m actually running the GH for 6 months. Running it for 2 months alone before starting the AAS. Want to really get the most out of this. Startuing the AAS in about 5 weeks so I want to get the game plan set so the gear can follow!!!

GSXXR??? Anything to do w/ the bike? I've had about 5 of them. 2 of them almost led to my death.

Quote Originally Posted by tomp
    EQ would be better and makes more sense!
    I was also thinking the same thing. But for some reason EQ was one of the only thing I have ever taken that gave me bad Sides. Maybe I'll rethink the EQ. Thanks!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    whats ur cycle history,

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    whats ur cycle history,

I've been cycling for about5 years now on and off. I feel very comforatable handling a big cycle.

I basically jstu decided to run it like this:

Weeks 1-16-----> Test E 750mgs
    Weeks 1-8------> 300mgs Decca
    Weeks 8-16-----> 250mgs Tren
    Weeks 1-4------> 40mgs Anavar

Gh for 6 months at 3.6iu a day 5 on 2 off
    Slin (Humalog) for 6 months 1 month on 1 month off

PCT is under control also

Was going to throw in about 200mgs of EQ for weeks 1-8 but think that cylce listed above is enough.

Thanks!!!

mtown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've been cycling for about5 years now on and off. I feel very comforatable handling a big cycle.

I basically jstu decided to run it like this:

Weeks 1-16-----> Test E 750mgs
    Weeks 1-8------> 300mgs Decca
    Weeks 8-16-----> 250mgs Tren
    Weeks 1-4------> 40mgs Anavar

Gh for 6 months at 3.6iu a day 5 on 2 off
    Slin (Humalog) for 6 months 1 month on 1 month off

PCT is under control also

Was going to throw in about 200mgs of EQ for weeks 1-8 but think that cylce listed above is enough.

Thanks!!!
    looks pretty solid to me. jay- are u gonna be starting the slin at the same time as the gh??

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    looks pretty solid to me. jay- are u gonna be starting the slin at the same time as the gh??

Good question and YES. I started the Slin and the Gh at the same time. Right now I"m off the Slin and just taking the GH so I"m itchin' to start up my AAS soon!!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I kind of disagree with this. You're going to run Deca and Tren at the same time? Whats your ancillary for Progesterone? Why are you running low doses of long esters for short periosds?

Weeks 1-16-----> Test E 750mgs (Frontload first week to a gram or so.)
    Weeks 1-8------> 300mgs Deca (This is pointless)
    Weeks 8-16-----> 250mgs Tren (This is too low)
    Weeks 1-4------> 40mgs Anavar (put this at the end)

Revised... I would run as follows.

Week 1 ----> 1.5 gram of Test-E, PLUS 1 gram of EQ

(which I would actually run higher, but I ran lower to be somewhat in line with your low dose of Deca)

Weeks 2-12-----> Test E 750mgs
    Weeks 2-13-----> 500mgs EQ
    Weeks 7-15-----> Tren-A at 50-100mg ED
    Weeks 10-15----> 40mgs Anavar
    Weeks 13-15----> Test Prop @ 100mg ED

Now that makes a bit more sense to me. It's a heavy cycle, but shit should clear out all about the same time this way... and get you leanned up towards the end.
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 07-23-2005 at 04:10 PM.

also, given that you're frontloading it in my revised version... you'll get like, 40% more gains in the same length cycle... so if you actually wanted to minimize time your shut down... just finish the cycle earlier... compress the timeline of your moving the dosages and esterred compounds around.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I kind of disagree with this. You're going to run Deca and Tren at the same time? Whats your ancillary for Progesterone? Why are you running low doses of long esters for short periosds?

(which I would actually run higher, but I ran lower to be somewhat in line with your low dose of Deca)

Now that makes a bit more sense to me. It's a heavy cycle, but shit should clear out all about the same time this way... and get you leanned up towards the end.
    That's very thourough, thanks for takingg the time out to do that. I've been contemplating the Deca and most people tell me to cut it out.
    Why take the Var at the end?? Just to lean up towards the end? I was going to take it at first for some type of jumpstart.
    Thanks again!!!

Now I haev heard of people front loading but whats the point?

I would think that would shock your system. I never knew the reasoning behind that.

I actually just revised my cycle and am going to run it just like you said. Thanks a lot Truman!!

I also saw that you recommened the Tren -Acetate. BD has a new Tren out that a 150mg/ml tri-tren. Its composed of 3 esters of Tren.. I was going to get that instead. I cant get the ecetate. Its either the Depot or the Tri. What do you think?

Remember whatever you recommend I highly appreeciate

I will do a follow up post when I get back from work... sorry for the delay. I don't think I would go with a blended Tren , because it will be difficult to manage your daily volume... and it will be ramping up. The Var at the end is for the sake of leaning out... it would be good timing for it. And finally... the frontloading info you asked for is here...

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Bump it if you like that thread... :-)

I will do a follow up post when I get back from work... sorry for the delay. I don't think I would go with a blended Tren , because it will be difficult to manage your daily volume... and it will be ramping up. The Var at the end is for the sake of leaning out... it would be good timing for it. And finally... the frontloading info you asked for is here...

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Bump it if you like that thread... :-)

Just read the thread on front loading. F***ing great thread. Too bad about the sticky, that's where it should be.

Thanks Jay ... I wish I knew it before my last cycle ... but, that's the nature of experience. So, any other indicision?

mtown is offline Junior Member

truman- just curious as to why you start week 1 with 1.5 grams of test and 1 gram of eq, and then go down to 750 and 500? what are the advantages of doing it that way??

Thanks Jay ... I wish I knew it before my last cycle ... but, that's the nature of experience. So, any other indicision?

Let me tell you how you and that thread totally just changed my entire cycle. I"m starting in about a month and will post my results.

I"m still a bit up in the air about the Tren though. I dont have access to the Tren-A. I can only get the teh Tren depot and the Tri tren. I would think that the Tri-tren would be the best but you didnt seem to like to like it much. What do you think I should go with????? Tren-D or the Tri????

I jsut dont know anyone who has tried the Tren Tri yet. I"m going to start a thread now on some feedback for it. Thanks so much again!!!!

Here's whats in store for me Sep 1st:

Week 1-------->1500mgs Test E
    Week 1-------->800mgs EQ

Weeks 2-13---->750mgs Test E
    Weeks 2-13---->400Mgs EQ

Weeks 7-13---->(Whatever tren you decide)

Weeks 10-13---->40mgs Anavar ED

Weeks 13-16---->PCT

Slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off starting Sep 1st.
    500mgs ALA Weeks off

GH 3.6iu 5on 2off single shot upon awakening.

HOW'S SHE LOOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!?!?!!

THANKS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    truman- just curious as to why you start week 1 with 1.5 grams of test and 1 gram of eq, and then go down to 750 and 500? what are the advantages of doing it that way??
    Dude you have to read this thread that he started. Really opened up my eyes and made me think. Helped me out a lot like it will most people if they take the time to read it.

Try out the Roid calc and you'll see how it works. A little time copnsuming but it's is worth it.

Thanks again!!!

Well, there are guys on here that after using EQ (and I mean the knowledgable ones) who really don't waste their money on those 400mg dosing protocols... It REALLY needs to be run at 600mg to get good solid guaranteed affects. At 400mg it will be a very light addative. 500 would actually be the MINIMUM I would recommend a guy your size using. So, definitely evaluate that component and consider that recommendation.

You changed a few other things from my cycle that I mapped out for you that I don't like as well... namely you removed the prop, which will make a greater lag time for starting PCT. That I don't like. it's unnecessary, because if you DO use tren , you'll NEED to get the acetate version. The explanaition of why is also in my frontloading thread. Anyway, if you're doing ED injections, use prop also, that way you don't have to wait weeks to start your PCT. Your last proposed cycle used enanthate and went straight in to PCT. That's just not how it works.

I think I remember you saying that you've done test before ... if not, you can really make good gains on 600mg per week, frontloaded at 1.2 grams. The EQ I'd really encourage being run at 600mg (1.2 gm the first week) also...

I hope you've already started taking the HGH ... and have been on it for a month already. if not, you need to postpone your starting date. If you don't you won't get the full benefits of increased AR in the muscle tissue that accounts for the main motive of doing growth at your age in the first place... as you're really not old enough to benefit from the youthafying affects, if that's a word.

Finally, insulin ? Dude, what are you trying to do? Gain 40 pounds in 1 cycle? Leave that out. I'd sooner do T3 (especially with tren) than insulin. I'm sure you've read about the necessary precautions... but even still, it's kind of overkiill. most people would say just do test alone for a first cycle, let alone this other gear.

Scrap that revised plan you gave me and stick to the one I suggested. It'll work, and there's a lot of logic that goes in to each ingredient, when, how much, and for how long. Unless you have sound logic to formulate your own cycle, stick to it... even post it and see what kind of feedback it gets by itself.

And last but not least... don't be committed to the 3.8 iu per day or any amount of mg of tren until you ease in to it and see your body's tolerance and side affect reactions... Since you'll be using estrogenic aswell as progestenic compounds, run Falsodex if you can find it.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i personally feel that he's got a great idea for a great cycle. but bro, **** the deca . tren yields mass better imo, it hardens me up better than eq, and will make fat melt off your ass. jack your tren up to 500mg/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    ... jack your tren up to 500mg/wk.

LMAO

I know... I want to run tren aggressively right out the gate ... but there's just no telling how it'll affect you. It might be mild on the sides or ... as I say ... my favorite "tren testimonial" is as follows ...

"I woke up angry on tren."

That kind of says it all. lol

Week one of Test and EQ would be double whatever you decide your cycle will be...

Weeks 2-12-----> Test E 600 - 750mgs
    Weeks 2-13-----> 600mgs EQ
    Weeks 7-15-----> Tren -A at 50-100mg ED
    Weeks 13 ----> Test Prop @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 14-15----> Test Prop @ 100mg ED

Falsodex once a month...

500iu of HCG 2 x per week on weeks 12 - 16 wouldn't be bad either.

Clomid and HCG for PCT ...

the 13th week of test you'll have half of last weeks test ... so 50mg per day of prop will be fine... then bump it to 100mg for the rest of the cycle. You might gain 25 pounds on this as it is... or only 7 - 8 if your diet, training and sleep aren't right ...

the 13th week of test you'll have half of last weeks test ... so 50mg per day of prop will be fine... then bump it to 100mg for the rest of the cycle. You might gain 25 pounds on this as it is... or only 7 - 8 if your diet, training and sleep aren't right ...

Awesome!! Done deal, you've mapped it out and the gear is on its way.

I actually started using the GH about 2 months ago and have another month until my cycle. I want to really build up my IGF levels and this cycle will be great for the fall and winter months to come.

I cant get the acetate version of tren so thats the only component that I left out. I have a month left to get it and if I cant I'm going to go w/ the tri-tren.

My cycle is going to go as you planned identically. I've used 750mgs of test a couple of times before so I feel comfortable doing it again.

Also, I've ran Slin before and feel comfortable using it again as well. I will only run it twice in a 4 month period then thats all.

I'll post a thread on my progress starting in about another month or so.

Once again thank you for your time and concern!!!!

Please please please... before and after pictures! Please. That will be your payment to the board for any help you've received! :-)

Did you do a before picture before you started your GH? Have you been getting leaner? What have you noticed so far?

Please please please... before and after pictures! Please. That will be your payment to the board for any help you've received! :-)

Did you do a before picture before you started your GH? Have you been getting leaner? What have you noticed so far?

ACtually I didn't do a before pic PRIOR TO starting the GH about 2 months ago. I have a planner just for my cycles (is that really meatheadish? LOL). But I am going to take a before the day before I start on Sep 1st.

I work at a gym so I get my BF% checked every so often. Last week I was 202 at 7% and I"m 6 feet tall. So I"m hoping w/ increasing the calories and tweakin the diet a lil bit plus this cycle YOU put together, I"ll be up to 215-220.

I know you had higher hopes but I gain such lean weight. Last fall I took Sust, Dec and D-bol and gained about 12 lbs and my BF% only went up about 1%. I know you're thinking that I wasnt eating enough but I had a 4500, or so, diet. Good fats, lots of carbs and even more protein.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the Tren -A. YES!!!!

Congrats on finding the Tren ... I don't think I gained any fat on my last cycle... it's not that abnormal, although I don't have quality bf% testing equipment to base that on.

Keep us posted...

Thread Information