marcinator is offline New Member

online information

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if anyone is familiar with steroid -encyclopaedia.com ? It says by joining you get all the information about steroids that you'll ever need to know, plus they have supplier lists.

I just want to know, yes or no: is this a good site for me to join for me to get ALL of the information I need to get started?

I just want to do my research and see if steroids are for me. And if I decide yes, I want to have some form of online supplier (which they say they have).

so, YES or NO....what do u guys think? good site?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    get your info for free here for the time being. worry about sources at a later time. maybe by the time you are ready you wont need to pay for them...who knows. best of luck either way

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    get your info for free here for the time being. worry about sources at a later time. maybe by the time you are ready you wont need to pay for them...who knows. best of luck either way

Good advice,

listen to the man.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    i second what the guys have told you already. your most reliable free source online would be here...

marcinator is offline New Member
    alright, thanks guys....it all just seems so overwhelming right now....from ml to cc to injections and orals to all these millions of steroid names and brands...and how theres anti estrogens...and some have these side's and others these...

I'm used to the whole: open MRP, mix in blender. Take 5 g creatine a day. etc etc....that supplement stuff seems so SIMPLE

well maybe after months of research, I'll "get it"

excuse me upfront for all the ignorant questions to come...

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    this is the only place i've researched from.. and ive learned a crapload just from searching around on old threads.. ive seen ads for all these different books and pharmacy guides but this site has given me everything i need to know.... and members are always willing to give individual help

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    as with almost everything, learn the ettiquette of your surrondings, find your niche and doors will open...

Thread Information