Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376

    cycle opinions please

    This is my first and I know a lot of people are gonna say "Just do test", but thats out of the question. So any opinions but that, please.

    100mg test prop EOD-10 weeks
    200mg of EQ twice a week-10 weeks
    letrozole 1mg EOD-10 weeks

    PCT- Clomiphene Citrate 3 days after last prop injection- Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    Day 12-21

    AND LIQUIDEX- ANY IDEAS HOW MUCH OF IT TO RUN, PLANNING ON RUNNING IT FOR THE WHOLE PCT TO PREVENT REBOUND FROM THE LETRO
    Last edited by mike2nice; 07-26-2005 at 06:40 PM.

  2. #2
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    no nolva for pct? and id extend your cycle to 12 weeks to see full results for eq

  3. #3
    Liftgod84's Avatar
    Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    286
    Last time I ran liquidex. . .it was .5mg a day, and I kept 99% of my gains. Sometimes you just need to start with .25mg and work your way up to what feels comfortable.

  4. #4
    jaydub's Avatar
    jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wait.. where am I?..
    Posts
    1,493
    why are you againsed doing a test only cycle? with this being your first shot at it, you'd blow UP on 500/wk test e

  5. #5
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    why are you againsed doing a test only cycle? with this being your first shot at it, you'd blow UP on 500/wk test e

    well, I have prop already so I'm gonna run that. have enough to run 400mg a week for 10 weeks. And want to run the anabolic with it. Want to make the most out of this cycle.

  6. #6
    SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    well, I have prop already so I'm gonna run that. have enough to run 400mg a week for 10 weeks. And want to run the anabolic with it. Want to make the most out of this cycle.
    I would really try and get some Enth. and run that for 10 weeks at 500mg. Can you trade the prob. for Enth?

  7. #7
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    I would really try and get some Enth. and run that for 10 weeks at 500mg. Can you trade the prob. for Enth?

    Why do you insist on enth?

  8. #8
    SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    92
    Wait till your first shot of prop. not the most fun. Enth. 500 and EQ.400 is a great first cycle. Also, running a short test with a long compound like EQ makes for a tricky PCT you would have to run the prop 2 weeks longer than the EQ. Right now your taking EQ and PCT at the same time.

  9. #9
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    Wait till your first shot of prop. not the most fun. Enth. 500 and EQ.400 is a great first cycle. Also, running a short test with a long compound like EQ makes for a tricky PCT you would have to run the prop 2 weeks longer than the EQ. Right now your taking EQ and PCT at the same time.

    How about if I take two weeks off when prop is gone, continue the letro, which will be an anti-e and will boost natural test production, then run the liquidex and clomiphene citrate and discontinue the letro. can;t trade either.

  10. #10
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376
    Is running PCT while there is still some EQ in me gonna be something bad?

  11. #11
    jaydub's Avatar
    jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wait.. where am I?..
    Posts
    1,493
    I just think that 400/wk test and 400/wk eq is overkill for a first cycle. and as far as either prop or e..you can inject e twice a week as opposed to the ed/eod prop shots. If this is your beginning run, go the beginners rout and stick with some good old test e 500/wk for 10 weeks. JMO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •