Thread: Help please !!!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

Help please !!!

Whats up everyone - I've been reading posts in here thoroughly for the past 2 weeks and enjoying them immensly. I do need some help however. IBM 6 feet tall and currently weighing in at 280 with 21% bf - yes - I know this is a lot and that's why im asking for help - im a fat a$$. I currently have clen , winstrol and deca that im 'sitting on'. What im asking is some direction. there is no way im starting any AAS as its pointless until I lose about 40 lbs. what I intended on doing was using the clen to assist me in losing that weight - then doing the winstrol cycle - then taking a few weeks off and doing a deca cycle (I'll need to add some test from what ive been reading). Can someone please 'show me the way'. If you plan on ripping me for this post or not making sense - forgive my stupidity and I apologize in advance - im just in desperate need to get my life back together and it all starts with my physical appearance. thanks a ton for any who replies - and feel free to send me any emails or IM's.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Honestly i think you should do a cycle now. Throw out the Deca forsure and save Clen for PCT and as for the winnstrol i am not that familiar with that drug.

I would do
    Test Prop wk 1-10 150mg EOD or 75mg ED if you can handle the shots.
    Anavar or TBOl (heard it was like anavar but cheaper)
    Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT w/clen

make sure you have your diet and cardio in check forusre. I shouldn't even have to say that.

AG5678
    Last edited by AG5678; 07-26-2005 at 06:07 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Just get your diet and exercise together. Follow the how to cut diet below, and A.M. cardio on a empty stomach. I would recommend and ECA stack b4 clen IMO. Just follow these for a while and the fat will melt off. Save the Deca and winnie for later along with some test ofcourse. bring your body fat down before A.S. use for maximum results.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

growjuice is offline New Member
    If you really want to drop some weight I would suggest using clen . and cytomel (T3) together. This is such a strong stack that your diet can be sloppy and and you will still lose weight. Just be carefull with the T3 (as well as all AAS), it is very strong, do some research on it before you use it.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the replies so far guys - much appreciated. the link provided by 305 guy on dieting is going to be key for me of course. another thing that is throwing me out of wack is i work from midnight to 8am. my days are so out of wack its sick. i sleep from 10am to about 1 or 2 pm each day. im thinking of working out after i get done work as i can get into more of a routine this way. wish there was a 24 hour gym by me as id love to go at 4am and jam by myself...

Thread Information