Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    big an rich is offline Associate Member
    My bro told me he was going to use AAS for only the time it would take him to get to get to a taget weight. He didn't want to be massive. Once he got there he simply realised that it doesnt work at all like that. If you set a goal, once you reach it you set another and concentrate on that, always pushing yourself. I was completely against AAS at first. Started small but moved on. I would strongly suggest that you stay natural, at least until you get to 20. Once you make the decision and see what you can achieve, as long as you train, you will not feel like you are making the gains you could without AAS.

If you are happy to carry on and do it then go with a cycle like blindside mentions:
    10 weeks test enanthate /cyprionate but only 250mg
    4 weeks d-bol 30mg durin 1st 4 weeks
    pct HCG and clomid. Maybe run some anti estrogens too like proviron and nolvadex .

I would definately spend a while looking at this site at the profiles.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i would suggest 1 of the 2 cycles but there both very costly

1-8 anavar 40 mgs a day
    pct

or

1-8 anavar 40mgs ed
    1-8 test prop 75 mgs ed
    pct
    1-8

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Another one who only hears what he wants to hear, and gets his knickers in a knot when someone points out the sad reality. An 18YO should NOT juice! Someone with so little knowledge of gear should NOT juice! Someone with so little ability to put together a proper diet should NOT juice! Someone with so little experience and dedication in training should NOT juice! Someone who doesn't ALREADY show great results from having mastered and overcome all the aforesaid obstacles should NOT juice! So, that means:

1. Wait until you are in your mid to late 20's to juice. Don't waste all the test your body is pumping out like water! Wait until your test levels start to decline from their adolescent peak.

2. Learn how to train and eat properly, and don't even think about juicing until you are showing results that amaze those who know you and are not in the iron game. If you can't get big without juice, it is because you are not doing something right. If you aren't doing everything right, you won't get big ON gear, either. Therefore, if you haven't got big before your first cycle, you won't get big on your first cycle... the gains you make will simply melt off of your body and be only a memory in a few months.

3. Do your research! You don't even know enough yet to ask the right questions. Spend a couple hours a day on this board and others for a couple of years and you could become quite knowledgeable regarding AAS use. Walk into it blind and you will just be taking stuff on the advice of strangers or taking what is available. Putting together an intelligent cycle is not rocket science, but you need a good knowledge base to work from.

Ignore this advice at your own peril. Oh, WTF... just go ahead and do what you wanna do... who the hell are we to lecture you on what you do to your body, right?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Absolutely correct/perfect/platinum.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Another one who only hears what he wants to hear, and gets his knickers in a knot when someone points out the sad reality. An 18YO should NOT juice! Someone with so little knowledge of gear should NOT juice! Someone with so little ability to put together a proper diet should NOT juice! Someone with so little experience and dedication in training should NOT juice! Someone who doesn't ALREADY show great results from having mastered and overcome all the aforesaid obstacles should NOT juice! So, that means:

1. Wait until you are in your mid to late 20's to juice. Don't waste all the test your body is pumping out like water! Wait until your test levels start to decline from their adolescent peak.

2. Learn how to train and eat properly, and don't even think about juicing until you are showing results that amaze those who know you and are not in the iron game. If you can't get big without juice, it is because you are not doing something right. If you aren't doing everything right, you won't get big ON gear, either. Therefore, if you haven't got big before your first cycle, you won't get big on your first cycle... the gains you make will simply melt off of your body and be only a memory in a few months.

3. Do your research! You don't even know enough yet to ask the right questions. Spend a couple hours a day on this board and others for a couple of years and you could become quite knowledgeable regarding AAS use. Walk into it blind and you will just be taking stuff on the advice of strangers or taking what is available. Putting together an intelligent cycle is not rocket science, but you need a good knowledge base to work from.

Ignore this advice at your own peril. Oh, WTF... just go ahead and do what you wanna do... who the hell are we to lecture you on what you do to your body, right?

This is a great first cycle:

~SC~

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lmao

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO Swole Cat!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This is a great first cycle:

~SC~
    LOL F'n hilarious man.

Only thing I can suggest for our young friend is to maybe try M1t. Usually gives people some good gains and can run a cycle for 4 weeks. I dont think you are even ready for that but if you said u cant be persuaded to not do it then I can only offer the advice that you go with something like M1t, so you dont F urself up too bad.

-Bino

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member
    lol ok... yes exactly Everything in life has consequences...I may get lucky and experience less side effects and this is the only reason why I plan on taking it for only this one cycle... Ive been reading about steroids and the effects of it espiecally for the young body and i know plenty of people that have started gear at my age and seem to be doing just fine... how would i know there alrite? am i a doctor? no but they are live and well and i can see that much and i also see there living it with a great built body. I can garantee after my first cycle I will stop cause i know im only 18 and i know furthur doing will just hurt me in the long run with my growing espically cuz this is the time to grow the most and steroids do scare me... but all i want is just that extra help of that one cycle and ive been doing alot of research on steroids... gets complicated sometimes but i feel i know the basis and this is why im asking for tips and helps on exactly what to use and how much... thanks to all that gave me tips and thanks to all that have warned me away from it and i hate acting like a stubborn little brat but these warnings dont really persuade me much to not do it because i know the consequences already but i also know that i will stop after the first cycle and the help that gives me

also ive been taking supplements and i do have a fit diet. i know much about those things. i have been taking alota protein both powder and wholefoods and i do use supp including animal pak, glutamine, ICE(BCAA), creatine, and such.

timtim is offline Member
    what's your diet? please list the daily menu. this is a huge indicator of you being ready, if you know how to feed yourself properly.

well these days ive been cutting up... morning i take 6-7sprays of clen from aar and cardio for half an hour, after that i have 4 egg whites and PB&J on whole wheat,
    lunch- turkey, tuna, chicken breast, one of those plain or on whole wheat
    30mins before workout - 1 scoop of v12, half a scoop of phospagen, 2 tsp glut, 3 tsp ICE(BCAA)

30 minutes in workout- half a scoop of phospagen, 2 tsp glut, 3 tsp ICE

post workout- 1scoop protein, 1 tsp glut, 1 tsp dex, animal pak, fishoil, flaxoil

post meal- wholewheat with turkey or tuna or PB&J or brownrice with salad

dinner- chicken, fish, etc. with some veggies

timtim is offline Member
    could use alot of work.

do yourself a favor and post this in the diet forum. your choices aren't bad but it needs alot of work. definately post this over in the diet section.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Well man, point blank the decision is up to you. Your gonna do want you wanna do anyways. I dont know what level of football you play or what position. If your a QB, RB, or WR your size is fine, well except for your ht. , but there is nothin you can do about that. I just started on steriods myself for the same sport and im 20. Everyone told me I was too young so I know everyone thinks your too young. IMO if you dont absolutely have to juice dont. If your not plannin on playin college football, and your still in high school, its not worth it to juice yet. Get on BSN NO-Explode with cell mass or NO-Explode with Cullucor's M5. You can also throw some T-bomb II and Cellucor's P6 into the mix. Id try all of these before juiceing and get all the gains you can from them. The last supplement id try before going to the juice is M1T, if u can find it. Its outlawed now, but I saw and kept alot of gains with it, however make sure you do a really good PCT with it. You'll need Milk thistle, hawthornberry extract, and nolvadex for M1T's PCT.

Now if you do decide to juice there are better people on here to give you advice than me. I will tell you though that im on a dbol and test stack right now and its workin great. Lastly make sure you do alot of research. Iv been readin posts on here for about 2 years even though I just recently became a member. I also have read three steroid books front to back. Be absolutley sure of your decision, and be willin to except the side effects.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'd wait until your diet is down to a T, also make sure ur training is on, i don't think aas r right for u right now bro, mabey alil while down the line.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    kid, there IS NO cycle you can do for 1 month and put on any gains. AAS doesn't work that way, and whoever suggested Dbol only is a bonehead becasue that will only add water . when you stop, the water goes away. AAS is done in cycles. 8, 10, 12 weeks, etc. and it is done carefully with proper PCT. your stubbroness is admiring in a way, but self destructive in thatyou obviously don't know the harm you are going to do to your self, BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE. and that is not admireable at all... respect yourself son. nobody is going to do that for you.
    he never said d-bol only. just because hes 18 doesnt mean he doesnt have a solid base. ive seen people with really shitty physiques and just because they are "old enough" people say its ok to juice. if he understands the consequences then id say go for it. just because you are a certain age doesnt mean roids arent bad for you...

hmm... how could i get my hands on some M1T and the PCT products with it? should i ask around my gym?

Brutha, your diet is whack.

Not a flame, just brutal honesty.

It needs MAJOR work. You could make more gains off a sound diet and training approach than you could with a whack diet and gear.

Truth 110%......

~SC~

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Brutha, your diet is whack.

Not a flame, just brutal honesty.

It needs MAJOR work. You could make more gains off a sound diet and training approach than you could with a whack diet and gear.

Truth 110%......

~SC~
    X2,

People always think that its these "mystical substances" that cause growth. The best growth aid is proper diet, its the truth. Without a solid diet you have nothing and you won't gain.

Do you really think that all of these Bros are lying to you? We have been in the game far longer then you and have made mistakes and learned from them. We are trying to help you learn from the mistakes that we already made. Trust us.

how is my diet "whack"? i know it seems very simple but i dont see anything wrong with this diet and that isnt exactly what i eat... i dont eat PBsandJ everyday thats just what i ate the day before. and also i never said anyone was lieing... i know that your diet is very important to bodybuilding but it is also hard at 18 to eating exactly what you want and need for your body to grow and these "mystical subtances" i kno arent mystical or magical but they do work =P

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    IMO you need more food....and more clean, whole foods........you'll need alot of calories from clean sources to get good gains....seriously bro, you have to stuff your face full of these foods, sometimes even forcing yourself to....like they said, throw up questions in the diet forum, they'll def help you out bro....

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    if you got your mind set on doin it, trust me no one will stop you, we are just trying to look out for you bro, all we ask is you read everything you can about the subject matter, and then you will be ready to decide. use the search button on the top and search anything that comes to mind. i am sure there are other threads out there about steroids at a young age. if you still have your mind set , pm me i will talk to you.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    how is my diet "whack"? i know it seems very simple but i dont see anything wrong with this diet and that isnt exactly what i eat... i dont eat PBsandJ everyday thats just what i ate the day before. and also i never said anyone was lieing... i know that your diet is very important to bodybuilding but it is also hard at 18 to eating exactly what you want and need for your body to grow and these "mystical subtances" i kno arent mystical or magical but they do work =P
    Bro your diet is terrible. Bottom Line!

I suggested that cycle earlier thinking you had your diet and workout in check.

"Steroids don't work unless YOU work" Remember that

AG5678

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Yes, the diet is inadequate. Not enough protein. Not enough EFAs. Probably not enough calories, either, but I can't judge that from here. If you don't eat enough to grow naturally, you don't eat NEARLY enough to grow on gear. But you go ahead and juice up... I guess spending a couple hundred bucks on a cycle that doesn't do anything but knock your testosterone in the dirt and give you the worst case of acne you have ever seen will be a valuable learning experience.

i get atleast 180-200 grams of protein per day and you guys gotta remember like i stated im on my cutting stage now and i stay away from complex carbs and away from extreme calories and even with the food i consume i feel that the calories are high... when i state that i have turkey or chicken... i dont have just like an ordinary sandwhich but i pack it with the meat and nibble on it throughout the day... i guess my diet isnt that great so yea ill def take your guys advice and head on over to the diet forum... and i honestly very much appriciate all and every advice and awareness that all of ya are given me... thank you

russia dog is offline Member
    i reccomend 1000mg test ed for 4 weeks (wannabe ronnie??) and plz tell me where ur funeral is

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm im surprised ppl are telling him to do them..

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah id ask around for M1T alot of people stacked up on it right before it went off the market, i know i did. All the PCT products you can get from a nutrition store like GNC except for the nolvedex, that i would order from the banner.

Everyone here is also right, you need to be on a good diet, which wont work unless you work it. Heres the one Im on

6:00AM Protein shake
    9:00AM Qatmeal(put protein in it) and 8 egg whites. If your still hungry throw in some turkey sausage.
    12:00PM 1 chicken breast and 3 servings of a green veggie. Add in a baked potato is you want.
    4:00PM workout
    5:00PM post workout protein shake
    6:00PM 1 chicken breast and 3 servings of a green veggie
    9:00PM Low carb protein shake

**If you want bulk add in more oatmeal, if you get hungry in between meals eat a handful of unsalted almonds and an appple, If your hungry late at night eat a salad with a low carb to no carb dressing, and finally if your tryin to get cut make sure to eat all carbs before noon.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    just wait you'll be 21 in no time

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooksetter
    Yeah id ask around for M1T alot of people stacked up on it right before it went off the market, i know i did. All the PCT products you can get from a nutrition store like GNC except for the nolvedex, that i would order from the banner.

Everyone here is also right, you need to be on a good diet, which wont work unless you work it. Heres the one Im on

6:00AM Protein shake
    9:00AM Qatmeal(put protein in it) and 8 egg whites. If your still hungry throw in some turkey sausage.
    12:00PM 1 chicken breast and 3 servings of a green veggie. Add in a baked potato is you want.
    4:00PM workout
    5:00PM post workout protein shake
    6:00PM 1 chicken breast and 3 servings of a green veggie
    9:00PM Low carb protein shake

**If you want bulk add in more oatmeal, if you get hungry in between meals eat a handful of unsalted almonds and an appple, If your hungry late at night eat a salad with a low carb to no carb dressing, and finally if your tryin to get cut make sure to eat all carbs before noon.
    wtf?

u r 18 and u don t seem to be very clever if u considering juice at ur age, ur weight and with ur diet plan.

how is my diet "whack"? i know it seems very simple but i dont see anything wrong with this diet.

i know that your diet is very important to bodybuilding but it is also hard at 18 to eating exactly what you want
    Then why are you f*cking around in the first place? If you can't eat as you need to, you have no business messing with chemical substances.

these "mystical subtances" i kno arent mystical or magical but they do work =P
    Mmmmmm, okay bud. It's your life, we just try to help here, but ultimately you can do what you wish.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wtf?

u r 18 and u don t seem to be very clever if u considering juice at ur age, ur weight and with ur diet plan.
    Agreed.

This thread is going no-where as it's evident that people need to mature more and realize what actually makes a physique progress. I see no threads in the diet forum from those who said they'd get their approach situated there, so this is pretty much the end here. The diet forum is where these guys need to be.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information