bballer is offline New Member

Cycle For Basketball Player

What's up,

My question is for anybody with great knowledge of AS. My question is what kind of cycle should I run being that I am a basketball player. My goals are to gain more lean mass, strength, and explosivness. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have ran Fina, EQ, DECA , & WINNY in past cycles and was definitely satisfied with the results. I especially liked the Fina. I have since shyed away from DECA even though I really liked it because it stays in the system for so long, and don't want to get caught when I get tested. I really liked WINNY also, but the back pumps and the horrible effect that it has had on my joints (mainly my knees) has put me in a state where I don't want to run it in my next cycle. Does anybody have any suggestions as far as the best cycle to run with respect to my goals, that will not stay in my system for a long period of time. Thanks

bballer is offline New Member
    bump

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im not sure about all orals but u probably would want to stay away from most of them, cause cramps whether in ur back or just in ur muscles, im not sure what cycle to give u for a lean mass cycle besides a winny 6-8 wk cycle

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can do a good test prop and var cycle. or if your looking for more size prop and fina. 8 weeks cycle will work best.

AG5678 is offline Member
    A friend of mine talked about a basketball player juicing and thought about the postive and negative effects of using steroids . If i were you i wouldn't touch AAS. It also could possibly throw off your jump shot.

AG5678

Thread Information