Thread: why clen??

davesuma is offline Associate Member

why clen??

sorry if im getting annoying guys, just have a lot of questions. If clen is available for people to use, and it is so effective, why do they bother with all of the other fat burners? Hydroxycut, herbal ones, the walmart stuff....or that expensive one they show on tv....that costs like $150 a bottle because its worth it....all that stuff? I just dont understand it.....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You cannot buy clen over-the-counter like these other products. Plus, AR-R 's clen is for research purposes only. It isn't intended for human consumption. When you do your first clen cycle, you'll realize how much more powerful it is than ephedrine. We saw what the government tried to do to ephedrine.

ohh, ok....got it

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Does Clen make your heart race/palpatate? I know it raises your body temp thus helping you burn fat faster but....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a lot of people know about research sites, not the general public anyway. Plus look at all the money this other crap is making although clen does kick butt. I have lost 9#'s of fat in 3 weeks on about 160mcg ED so far, I'd say that is pretty good.

yea, i didnt realize the research thing....that makes plenty of sense.......whats your training like along with the clen to lose 9 pounds in 3 weeks? what kind of cardio, eating.....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Many people have their heart race with ephedrine, wait until they try clen . This product is much stronger. There really is no comparison. I never really felt anything from ephedrine tabs. Caffeine tabs seemed to have more of an effect on my system. As for the clen, only increase your dose if you can tolerate the sides.

so what dose should i start at, how long should I take to build up to full dose, and how much should that highest dosage be? Also, should I taper off or stop altogether?

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would start at 1 pump (20mcg) and gradually increase your doses as long as you can tolerate the side effects. The highest dosage I took was 160 mcg per day and my hands were pretty shaky and I was experiencing muscle cramping in my feet. From what I have read, there is no real need to taper off. You will want to take some potassium (cramps) and taurine (cramps and to avoid rebound effect) to help with the sides. Also drink plenty of water! I have only done one cycle, so I recommend doing a search for the clenbuterol handbook and it'll give you more scientific advice.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    so what dose should i start at, how long should I take to build up to full dose, and how much should that highest dosage be? Also, should I taper off or stop altogether?
    20mcg build to 40, 60... yes taper off.

For first cycle try

wk1 20mcg
    wk2 20mcg
    wk3 40mcg
    wk4 40mcg
    wk5 60mcg
    wk6 60mcg
    wk7 60mcg
    wk8 60mcg
    wk9 40mcg
    wk10 20mcg

Others will choose to dose higher and do something more like:

wk1 60mcg
    wk2 60mcg
    wk3 80mcg
    wk4 80mcg
    wk5 120mcg
    wk6 120mcg
    wk7 140mcg
    wk8 100mcg
    wk9 80mcg
    wk10 60mcg

Its pretty relative though, it depends on how bad of sides you get... do what you can comfortably.

Take Taurine for sure while on clen ... also don't take too much you'll experience severe muscle cramps all over the body. Clen will slightly elevate your body temp and will burn more fat. Great product though. Does the job nicely.

read up on the profile above.
    Last edited by lfrisbee; 07-26-2005 at 09:21 PM.

good info.....when I get to 40-60mcg a day, I should spread them out to 2-3 times during the day, or all at once??

good info.....when I get to 40-60mcg a day, I should spread them out to 2-3 times during the day, or all at once??
    Twice at most, but don't take within 10 hours of going to bed. It's personal preference... but whatever you choose, do it consistently.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Is it o.k. to take clen before you workout, or should you take it in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Is it o.k. to take clen before you workout, or should you take it in the morning?
    Take it in the mornings.

ok, so probably morning and afternoon, with meals or does it matter?

yea, i didnt realize the research thing....that makes plenty of sense.......whats your training like along with the clen to lose 9 pounds in 3 weeks? what kind of cardio, eating.....
    I have not done cardio, have cut back a small amout on caloric intake but not that much and my training has stayed the same. Train 4 or 5 times a week no more than one hour in the gym usually. I have tried for 2 months to get from up to 212 down to 200 and could not do it. Started taking clen about 3 weeks ago and I am consistantly at 203 now. Plus I take 25 mcg T-3. The only bad thing about clen is the cramps it gives me from time to time. Took me 3 weeks to figure out it was the clen.

Shouldn't matter... here is some infor for you though taken from the Clenbuterol Drug Profile

"take our clen every 3.5-4.5 hours that we’re awake, stopping early enough to still be able to get to bed. Clen can, in some people, cause insomnia (and as with all stimulants, can cause anxiety in some). Recently, it’s become popular to take a whopping dose of clen in the morning, and that’s it for the day. There’s nothing wrong with this, I guess, but I’d rather not go through that kind of roller-coaster of sweating and shaking until it wore off.
    Based on it’s rate of elimination from the body, and how much is usually needed to be effective for athletes, my recommendations are the same for both men and women. You’ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you’ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this…hand shaking, sweating, etc…classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn’t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose."

ohhh, so i should be using t-3 as well?? And if I only go up to 60-80 rather then your 160, you think i'll get the cramps that bad?.....

ohhh, so i should be using t-3 as well?? And if I only go up to 60-80 rather then your 160, you think i'll get the cramps that bad?.....
    It' really depends on the person. T-3 will help, but isn't imperative.

I don't know that you have to use T3, I can't remember why I added it probably read it somewhere. I started loosing lots of energy and strength when I went up to 100mcg T3 so I dropped it to 25mcg and I am fine there. As for the cramps they say Tarurine at least 500mg and if things get real bad 200-400mg potassium at bedtime. I don't cramp up that bad now like at the beginning. Good luck

Yes... Potassium as well - i almost forgot Take the vitamins and also bananas never did anyone any harm

perfect...bananas are amazing....put them in everything........

Thread Information