Magic22 is offline New Member

Question about dosage

I have been searching for dosage translation and I can't find one. Running 10 week cycle of Test E/EQ. 500mg of E & 400mg of EQ. Vial says 500mg/10ml. How long will that last me? I just want to make sure I have enough gear. Thanks ahead of time.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    what brand of test e do u have? normally test e is 250mg and thatd only last u 5 weeks

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Well, it's pretty simple to figure out really. Your bottle has 500mg/10ml. So you need to figure out how many ml it has total. For instance, let's say you have 50ml. All you do is divide the total ml by 10 (number of ml's per 500 mgs) which is 50/10 = 5 and multiply it by 500 (total mgs per 10ml) and you get 500*5 = 2500mgs. So a 50ml bottle of test dosed at 500mg/10ml would yield 2500mg of test. Make sense?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    u should be running the test e for 13 wks and the EQ for 12 wks....

I guess I should have clarified. Test E is 250mg/10ml per vial. Eq is 500mg/10ml per vial. I was guessing two vials of Test E and 1 vial of Eq was going to be enough for the 10 week cycle.

for one thing the test needs to be run a week longer then the EQ and the EQ needs to be run 12 wks to see its full effects so i'd lengthen ur cycle bud.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u r correct

I have read that EQ should optimally be taken for at least 12 weeks & I haven't ruled out running it 12 and E for 13. My main thing is having enough gear so I don't have to continue to refill. The Mrs. is completely against it and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. I figure the more refills I get, the more chances I have of getting caught

lol afraid of sleepin on the couch for afew wks ehh

lol.........you ain't kiddin'. If the couch was all that was going to happen, I wouldn't worry at all. I take it that fballhoss51 was saying I was correct that 2 vial of E @ 250mg/10ml and 1 vial of EQ @ 500mg/10ml would be enough for the 10 weeks. Thanks for your input fellas

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It is kind of a waste to only run eq for 10 weeks. Have you considered saving it for another cycle, and just doing the test for 10 weeks this time? Then, next cycle, save up a few more nickles and dimes and get another jug of eq and two jugs of test, and do a 20 week cycle... 18 weeks of eq. Yes, that leaves a couple ml of eq left over... so? You will use it the following cycle. Long moderate dose cycles are da bomb with long estered hormones. If you already have considerable experience, you might think about it. (oh, but do get your hands on some hcg ... you could run 250iu E3D starting at week 8 or so and stop it a week before pct, upping it to 250iu ED the last few days. Recovery will be much quicker than with just the tired old conventional pct.

Thread Information