Thread: need some hepl

musclestack is offline Productive Member

need some hepl

hey guys, i need a quick question. i'm on my 4th cycle, took 6 months off, since starting again. i'm coming to the end of my 3rd week. i'm currently on test twice a week at 600mg each time. whinstrol every other day, at 200mg each, and 40mg of d-bal every day. after 3 weeks i've only gained 7lbs. probably just water. i don't look full or hard. neither do i have the intensity i had when i was on my last cycle. which i noticed at the end of the second week. i eat like a horse but nothing seems to be working. i didn't take the test this week. it's killing my ass i got hard bumps where i've been taking. and for the past few day's the bottom of my spine has been bothering me. my buddy thinks that my stuff is junk, or there might be some bacteria in it. any advice
    thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well if youve done 3 cycles before than you should know the test doesnt kick in until about week 5-6. Bro and that's a hell of a lot of winny youre taking @ one time. Poor Mr. Liver. How long are you running each? What is your diet & training like? Ive gained 10lbs in 4 weeks just with test E & EQ can't wait how much more I'll gain

~theJuice~

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    why dont u split up your shots more than twice a week for test, 600mg at a time is hella lot

G777 is offline New Member

Cool

What is your diet? and how often do you work out (Hrs per day and Days per week)?

G777 is offline New Member
    I feel you are wasting a lot of gear.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    why dont u split up your shots more than twice a week for test, 600mg at a time is hella lot
    Forgot to include that
    Thats 1.2g of test
    big dosage there

~theJuice~

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    i didnt even see that...i thought he meant 600 aweek....wow, thats quite a bit...

Thread Information