Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

First cycle questions

This is my first cycle and I know it's not typcailly a beginner cycle, but I'm starting out with it.

Week 1-4
    Test E 250mg once a week
    Fina 75mg EOD

Week 5-10
    Test E 250 mg once a week

For my first cycle would there be anything else I should add into the mix? I'm starting week 2 today actually.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for a first cycle I would run 500mg test/week, and leave the fina for another cycle.
    fina can be kinda harsh. might wanna see how you react to test first.
    also, if you do run that cycle: 1, I dont think 4 weeks fina is long enough. 2, test should be run higher then fina, so up the test to 400-500 mg/week

So far, I haven't started feeling any sides to fina with the exception of the appetite. I've been eating a lot more than normal, but no abnormal sweats or aggression or acne at this point, but I've only had 4 injections of it so it might still be a few too early. I was thinking about possibly going up to 8 weeks on fina, just wanted to get some opinions first.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    fina is run 6-8 wks from what i understand, fina is harsh, a buddy of mine had to stop taking it after the second week because of insomnia, i agree with Billyspt4, the only other thing i would suggest is some sort of a pct, especially if your going to stay with the fina and test

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    4weeks of fina is not much mate i would run it 8-10 weeks,also i would up the test it seems pretty low if your runnin tren with it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with dk, up the test and drop the fina

JohnnyB

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    why only 250/week?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    for a first cycle I would run 500mg test/week, and leave the fina for another cycle.
    fina can be kinda harsh. might wanna see how you react to test first.
    also, if you do run that cycle: 1, I dont think 4 weeks fina is long enough. 2, test should be run higher then fina, so up the test to 400-500 mg/week
    I agree also.

Drop the Fina as its too anabolic /androgenic for a 1st timer. Bump the Test to 500mg/wk run for 12 weeks. Make sure you have anti-e's and proper PCT lined up post cycle.

I've taken into consideration everything at this point and since fina hasn't had any sides on me at this point (past 2 weeks now) I'm going to keep taking it to see how things are going and I've upped the test to 500mg/week.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    I've taken into consideration everything at this point and since fina hasn't had any sides on me at this point (past 2 weeks now) I'm going to keep taking it to see how things are going and I've upped the test to 500mg/week.
    ok suit yourself, these guys here told you what's up, you should take heed to their advice.

~theJuice~

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    The Cycle doesn't sound that bad...As long as you can reconize when too much is too much and dose it down then you'll be fine... Or if it even becomes too much everyone is different.

Thread Information