rixyroids is offline Associate Member

time between shot locations??

hey guys,

im shooting testprop eod, butjust wondering, how long should i wait before shooting in the same spot. iv been using quads and delts so far, but i fu(king hate delt shots!!

its a 2ml injection everytime, and its really hard to get out of the frign syringe! think coz its an oil!

would 4 days be enough to not build up the oil in one spot?

cheers guys

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I've never really heard of any "rule", but I think 4 days is OK as long as you do not inject in the same exact spot.

growjuice is offline New Member
    I try to wait atleast 7 days before going back to the same spot. I have read a couple of articles that say 14 days is best

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

Most on this board seem to say one week is minimum between jabs in the same muscle. I know from personal experience that less than 7 days produced a series of hard lumps in my delts which took a long time to disipate.
    This is the one draw back to using Prop...you can get jab crazy after a while and run out of spots to throw the stuff into... I've been there.

I'd say, open up some new spots. Prop is what influenced me to start using my Quads, for instance. Between Quads, Glutes and Delts, you should be able to manage things pretty well.

Good luck.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    i am doing the exact same thing you are, excpet injecting everyday. i inject in my delts and quads, but i hate delts too. so i am gonna stop in the delts and maybe just stick with quads, the quad can be broken in sections, its huge.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    jus suck it up and rotate all the spots, go to that spotinjections.com, but since ur doin more than a cc try n break em down to smaller shots for ur smaller muscles(bis, tris, calves etc). also put the cap back on the needle n place the whole syringe n a cup of hot a$$ water for a few minutes

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i did two cycles with eod injections and only did my glutes. it wasnt too bad. didnt seem to make a differnce but i am going to do a ED cycle of prop tren and i am going to do quads and glutes. i was always nervous about injecting anywhere but glutes but i tried quads and i think they were easier then glutes. But the quad made made me alot sorer and a little hard to walk

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    7 days is sufficient time to let the oil disipate and reduce scar tissue build-up.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I go by this rule of thumb, if I can feel any type of lump I avoid that spot until it's nice and soft again.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I go by this rule of thumb, if I can feel any type of lump I avoid that spot until it's nice and soft again.
    Thats a good way of putting it bro.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    For Prop/Tren ya just gotta have 6-8 locations to rotate.

MJ

Roid Rage is offline Member
    yeah

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Yeah, thats pretty much the way I do it.

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex99
    i am doing the exact same thing you are, excpet injecting everyday. i inject in my delts and quads, but i hate delts too. so i am gonna stop in the delts and maybe just stick with quads, the quad can be broken in sections, its huge.
    i wouldn't be popin myself ed using only my qauds that only a 1 day recovery time i know quads are big but even when people say wait a week your still not injecting in the same exact spot

Thread Information