needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Does winny cut you up ?

Iv read that winstrol does not burn fat but then again i allways read of people taking winny to "Cut them up". How does this work then ?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well, although I find winny about a useless steroid , many do like it. One of the properties winstrol has is a diuretic like effect. In fact, winstrol is actually prescribed for angioedema, which is basically holding water, like around blood vessles and swollen extremities.

Many agree that it will shed off water and dry you out. Secondly, being a 5a reduced steroid, the by products dont cause bloat, making it a bloat free type steroid, which will for sure help with the appearance of fat loss, that is not hidden by water weight.

bballer is offline New Member
    I would agree with Billy Bathgate,

Winny will not cause bloat, and from my experience with Winstrol , I will say that it really gives the muscle a shredded appearance along with giving you greater muscle hardness. I used winny because it gave me great explosivness, which helped me trememdously in basketball. Downside to winny is that it can cause severe back pumps, as it did in my case, along with totally drying out your joints.

urbanbody is offline Member
    winstrol will make you stronger and basicly gives you a harder look. But to get the most from the winny only take it if your dieting thats how you will get the true effect.

proper diet should be with any cycle

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    You can bulk on winny and cut on anadrol . It's your diet and training that will cut or bulk you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    You can bulk on winny and cut on anadrol. It's your diet and training that will cut or bulk you up.
    can you **** cut on anadrol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    can you **** cut on anadrol
    yes you can

Wooot, tell me more... i thort
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    You can bulk on winny and cut on anadrol. It's your diet and training that will cut or bulk you up.
    was a skitt !!

Thread Information