Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 106
  1. #1
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219

    clen after AAS to keep gains...

    Due to clen being anti-catabolic, if i start taking it as i am in PCT will it help me keep my gains and loose BF at the same time ?

  2. #2
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Clen isnt going to do anything in terms of anti-catabolic. Read hookers article on clen.

    Really, you want higher calories during PCT anyways. Worry about the fat after your recovered and gains held onto.

  3. #3
    bballer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    38
    Yeah, I've heard that on this board quite a bit. Clen is used after the duration of a cycle because what it does is balances the resulting catabolic phase which enable you to obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. As far as fat loss, Clen is a very effective fat burner, it actually burns fat without having to diet because it increases the body temperature just enough to make your body burn fat. I would definitely reccomemd the use of Clen, I will definitely be using Clen with my next cycle. Hope this helps you bro. Take care

  4. #4
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    Yeah, I've heard that on this board quite a bit. Clen is used after the duration of a cycle because what it does is balances the resulting catabolic phase which enable you to obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. As far as fat loss, Clen is a very effective fat burner, it actually burns fat without having to diet because it increases the body temperature just enough to make your body burn fat. I would definitely reccomemd the use of Clen, I will definitely be using Clen with my next cycle. Hope this helps you bro. Take care
    have you ever used it or is this what you heard?

    clen will do nothing for saving gains and does even less for burning fat. the increase in body temperature is less than taking potent green tea.

  5. #5
    bballer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    38
    Yeah that's what I heard bro, but I'm definitely not the expert on this subject, and may very well be wrong. This is the reason why I'm on this board though is to become more knowledgable. I just put my thoughts of what I have been hearing and what I have read on Clen .

  6. #6
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    imo clen is garbage. others swear by it so it's your option to try it. it was just a waste for me and i have done alot of it in the past.

  7. #7
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    I have lost fat with clen , but it makes me shake like a goldfish trying to pass a peach pit.

  8. #8
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

    Reference ARR

  9. #9
    demirsteel's Avatar
    demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass.[/U]
    Reference ARR
    This observations done on rats and there is no supportive evidence on humans. Plus, the dose used on rats is very high. If we use the same dose we have to drop down nearly 30tabs! The best anti-catabolic compound for PCT is "cortisone killer RU486".

  10. #10
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    This observations done on rats and there is no supportive evidence on humans. Plus, the dose used on rats is very high. If we use the same dose we have to drop down nearly 30tabs! The best anti-catabolic compound for PCT is "cortisone killer RU486".
    Clen is ARR #2 best seller for a reason....IMO clen works during and after cyle in humans or in rats................

  11. #11
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    By the way where did you read that ARR's research is done on rats......please post the thread or web page, I would like to read that

  12. #12
    demirsteel's Avatar
    demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    136
    Do you know any pro use clen ,T4, T3 and ephedrine without AAS. I am a pro and no I do not see.

  13. #13
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    I think those charts should clearly illustrate the repartitioning effects of Clen, even though it is known that it’s effects on animals are typically much more dramatic than in humans….There’s still no doubt about it, in my mind…Clen will help you lose fat and gain muscle.
    Reference Hookers profile on clen

  14. #14
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    i'm not a big fan of clen , and i've used several different brands.

  16. #16
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Do you know any pro use clen,T4, T3 and ephedrine without AAS. I am a pro and no I do not see.

    Your question makes no sense.......
    without AAS.
    I never stated with or without......

    Clen works better with AAS as posted above and during pct as posted above and without AAS as posted above


    Case closed

  17. #17
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    If you dont like clen or dont believe in it fine......Dont use it ..........I just posting my opinions on clen and the facts from other studies

  18. #18
    demirsteel's Avatar
    demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    136
    Yes it helps liek t3. But when? With anabolic steroids . We know that clen increases protein synthesis like t3. T3 is much more stronger. But T3 acts like catabolic without AAS and acts like a anabolic with AAS. Espicially they burn more calories. Clen needs to eat something. With AAS it can not eat muscle it eats fats. The extra enegy used in protein synthesis. With AAS clen makes my definiton better and made my gains lean. However in my rookie period I did a mistake used for PCT and I was very disappointed. For fat burning effect I can undestand the use of clen, but for anticatabolic effect nothing can beat RU486 in PCT. I can tell you this Masteron is far superior choice for burning fat.

  19. #19
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Yes it helps liek t3. But when? With anabolic steroids. We know that clen increases protein synthesis like t3. T3 is much more stronger. But T3 acts like catabolic without AAS and acts like a anabolic with AAS. Espicially they burn more calories. Clen needs to eat something. With AAS it can not eat muscle it eats fats. The extra enegy used in protein synthesis. With AAS clen makes my definiton better and made my gains lean. However in my rookie period I did a mistake used for PCT and I was very disappointed. For fat burning effect I can undestand the use of clen, but for anticatabolic effect nothing can beat RU486 in PCT. I can tell you this Masteron is far superior choice for burning fat.

    Fair enough......Good point, I have not used RU486 So it indeed might be better.....Scientifically clen is supposed to work for keeping muscle during pct which is the answer to the posted thread question.......
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 04:18 PM.

  20. #20
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Hey dem no trying to start a war but the rat thing is still bothering me did ya have that web page or thread?

  21. #21
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    Scientifically clen is supposed to work for keeping muscle during pct which is the answer to the posted thread question
    could you post these studies where clen is shown to do this?

  22. #22
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    could you post these studies where clen is shown to do this?
    Post # 8 bro

  23. #23
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    that's a profile, not a study. a study is where the points you made are found to be either true or false.

    you seem to make blanket claims like :
    I just posting my opinions on clen and the facts from other studies
    i'm looking for these facts from those studies. i have seen little supporting these fantastic claims about clen and have personal experience to refute alot of it. that is the reason i want to see the studies. if i'm wrong i'd like to be corrected.

  24. #24
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    And you can read Hookers profile on clen , post #14, He states numorous times that clen increases muscle size, fibers, etc for example post #13

  25. #25
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    ok. i'm not looking for profiles but i'll take that, no need to push this any further. if you find any of those studies please post them. thanks.

  26. #26
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    I have lost 9#'s in 3 weeks on 180mcg clen and 25mcg T3. I tried for several months to get down to 200 without success. I started clen and T3 ED for the past 3 weeks I did nothing different, no cardio, caloric intake perhaps a tiny bit less but not by much and my training and aas stayed the same. I can only think it being the clen that has enabled me to drop the 9#'s, I am sold on it!

  27. #27
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    clen is anti-catabolic and many use it in PCT to keep there calories high without gaining fat

    i believe it says the above, or simliar, in numerous places on this site

  28. #28
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    that's a profile, not a study. a study is where the points you made are found to be either true or false.

    you seem to make blanket claims like :


    i'm looking for these facts from those studies. i have seen little supporting these fantastic claims about clen and have personal experience to refute alot of it. that is the reason i want to see the studies. if i'm wrong i'd like to be corrected.
    look here noob everything I have posted have been facts on how the drug works you wanna start reading some things likes hookers profile on clen and you can see the list of references he lists before you start flamming someone

    I dont make blanket claims...... I post facts or I post my opinion And put IMO behind it.....

    Do your research and shut the fvck up
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 05:02 PM.

  29. #29
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Here's some of Hookers references
    1st Graph Reference:
    ASPET Journals, Vol. 58, Issue 2, 421-430, August 2000
    Kinetic Analysis of Agonist-Induced Down-Regulation of the 2-Adrenergic Receptor in BEAS-2B Cells Reveals High- and Low-Affinity Components
    Bruce R. Williams, Roger Barber, and Richard B. Clark

    2nd set of Graph references:
    J Appl Physiol 91: 2064-2070, 2001; 8750-7587/01
    Chronic administration of therapeutic levels of clenbuterol acts as a repartitioning agent
    Charles F. Kearns1, Kenneth H. McKeever1, Karyn M****owski1, Maggie B. Struck1, and Takashi Abe2

    Other References:
    (1)Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1994 Jun;18(6):429-33.
    (2)Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E146-53
    (3)J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70
    (4)J Anal Toxicol. 2001 May-Jun;25(4):280-7.
    (5)J Pharmacobiodyn. 1985 May;8(5):385-91.
    (6)J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2004 Apr;88(3-4):94-100
    (7)Prog Clin Biol Res. 1981;63:383-8
    (8)Ann Pharmacother. 1995 Jan;29(1):75-7
    (9)Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Dec;34(12):1976-85.
    (10)Respiration. 1987;51(3):205-13.
    (11) Adv Exp Med Biol. 1996;403:233-45
    (12) Food Addit Contam 13: 259-274, 1996
    (13) Biochem J. 1989 Jul 1;261(1):1-10.
    (14) Biosci Rep. 1987 Feb;7(2):143-9.
    (15) Z Erkr Atmungsorgane. 1990;175(3):141-6
    (16) Comp Biochem Physiol C. 1989;92(1):143-8.
    (17) Biosci Rep. 1984 Jan;4(1):83-91.

  30. #30
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    did you read where i said thanks and i wasn't looking for any more info?

    who was flaming you? i was asking for studies, like i said i want to be shown why i'm wrong.

    thanks again
    Last edited by timtim; 07-27-2005 at 05:06 PM.

  31. #31
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    did you read where i said thanks and i wasn't looking for any more info?

    who was flaming you? i was asking for studies, like i said i want to be shown why i'm wrong.

    thanks again
    Answer 1: No

    Answer 2: you said I make blanket claims....Everything I posted I listed references...Read what I've posted Threads etc. Hooker Is a very reliable source of info and I would never argue something he has posted...

    Your welcome
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 05:15 PM.

  32. #32
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    here's first prize:



    oh wait,,,,,,,

    your gay
    Last edited by timtim; 07-27-2005 at 05:20 PM.

  33. #33
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    I'm planning on giving clen a try during pct in the next couple of weeks. I post a thread when I'm done. Clen worked good for me, the only thing that I will change different is the duration.

  34. #34
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    here's first prize:



    oh wait,,,,,,, cause

    I'm gay

    ok noob whatever you say
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 05:30 PM.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    If you dont like clen or dont believe in it fine......Dont use it ..........I just posting my opinions on clen and the facts from other studies
    All i said was that i wasnt a big fan of clen , which is my opinion, and then you gave me sh_it about it(above) and then say that you're just posting your opinions, which is exactly what i did, you fukkin hypocrate. quit bashing
    noo b's and get off hookers jock, everyone here was a noo b once. You can read every clinical study and test in the world, but that still doesnt mean that the product will give the same results as the clinical tests say to all the users that try the product. That is why people on this board read all the results that people have gotten from each product and the clinical tests in order to derive their own opinion on whether or not they will use such in such gear, product, technique, etc. So suck my fukkin co_ck mr. know it all.

  36. #36
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    All i said was that i wasnt a big fan of clen , which is my opinion, and then you gave me sh_it about it(above) and then say that you're just posting your opinions, which is exactly what i did, you fukkin hypocrate. quit bashing
    noo b's and get off hookers jock, everyone here was a noo b once. You can read every clinical study and test in the world, but that still doesnt mean that the product will give the same results as the clinical tests say to all the users that try the product. That is why people on this board read all the results that people have gotten from each product and the clinical tests in order to derive their own opinion on whether or not they will use such in such gear, product, technique, etc. So suck my fukkin co_ck mr. know it all.

    Hey genuis I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to demirsteel.......I had no probs what so ever with your post......If you read how the thread was going your post had nothing to do with that.......so if your looking to talk sh!t just because you dont like me calling someone a noob, then all I have to say is get a life........I posted facts and answered the fvcking question correctly according to scientific FACTS....If your opinion of clen was that it didnt work well everyone is different post your OPINION and be done dont go looking for sh!t to argue about, Remember this had nothing to do with YOU

    Im done proving sh!t to you idiots

    Have a good Fvcking night
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 06:33 PM.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    i never talk sh_it to anyone on this board. THe only reason i made an exception in your case was cuz you posted basically right under my post in a moking tone partaining to exactly what i just posted, and cuz ur bashing the sh_it out a noo b for no fukkin reason man, people screw up on here all the time, especially noob's. that's why they have the name noo b. Anyway i'm done with this shit, you said you werent mocking my post, and as for the noo b stuff i'm over it, later.

  38. #38
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    i never talk sh_it to anyone on this board. THe only reason i made an exception in your case was cuz you posted basically right under my post in a moking tone partaining to exactly what i just posted, and cuz ur bashing the sh_it out a noo b for no fukkin reason man, people screw up on here all the time, especially noob's. that's why they have the name noo b. Anyway i'm done with this shit, you said you werent mocking my post, and as for the noo b stuff i'm over it, later.
    Cool bro, I'm not one that looks to argue over stuff......With Demirsteel we had a discussion that was cival and points were made and there was no flamming.......Timtim called Me out stating that I make Blanket claims When I was actually posting scientific facts......... I do not take kindly to someone bashing my name like that, He had mentioned his dislike of clen and thats fine but you dont go bashing a guy just cause he proved his point, Which IMO is what timtim did to me and I retaliated in a cival manner IMO

    Peace and Hairgrease

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    yeah, my bad, all gravy bro.

  40. #40
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    yeah, my bad, all gravy bro.
    No probs Cat Daddy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •