grgoyal is offline New Member

If Some One Knows?

i just finished a cycle of trembol and test and a friend of mine noticed that i had made some nice gains in my arms and shoulders. he reciently went from about 360lbs to about 240lbs and was asking me if there was any thing he could take to maybe fill out the flab that was left from the wait loss. he really doesnt want to go under the knife to get rid of all the flab so i told him id ask to see if any one might know of a cycle or something that he could get on to fill out. he owns his own wrecker service so hes out in the sun all day working he doesnt get to the gym to often but the work out he gets from the job is almost as good as being in the gym for 2hrs. so if any one has any ideas id appreciate u telling me so i could pass it on. plus i heard hgh might be able to help him so if you have any comments please share thanks

j martini is offline Member
    If he doesnt work out he definitely has no place using AAS. Simply having a demanding job which is probably more endurance than anything doesnt count.

He would be best working out and following a high protein diet, but to be honest after losing that much weight he probably has a lot of loose skin that might require surgery to remove it.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Depending on his age some of the loseness maybe eliminated because of the elactistic properties that the skin is capable of but it will take time, other factors such as alcohol or tobaco use rob the skin of these properties also.

I have a little left when I diet down for a show, the second year wasn' t as bad as the first , the location on me that is stubborn is on the lowest abs, my traners wife said don't forget you carried that fat for years in that area and because of my age 46 the body dosen't want to respond as well as when we younger

hope this helps, ENCOURAGE him

grgoyal is offline New Member
    thanks guys ill pass it on

Thread Information