MiamiFire305 is offline New Member

How to come off your cycle

Ok im currently starting to come off of my test enanthate .. my major question is that many ppl say to work out harder but then others say work out less so you dont increase the catabolic effect.. i would like to know how many reps should i keep it into and basically like what kinda work outs should i do.. cuz i have no clue where to start.. should i oonly do the core work outs.. like for chest for example- flat bench, incline bench, dips or what i dunno can someone please help me out =)

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiFire305
    Ok im currently starting to come off of my test enanthate.. my major question is that many ppl say to work out harder but then others say work out less so you dont increase the catabolic effect.. i would like to know how many reps should i keep it into and basically like what kinda work outs should i do.. cuz i have no clue where to start.. should i oonly do the core work outs.. like for chest for example- flat bench, incline bench, dips or what i dunno can someone please help me out =)
    i work out the same when i come off but try to increase the intesity and not stay in the gym to long hard but worth it

are you going to do PCT ??

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    I would bridge the time between your last shot of enth with some prop, that way you keep up your test levels going into PCT. Also, up your cals a bit and lower your workouts, you won't have the benefit of the test in your system to help you recover. Most people overtrain after a cycle making it more difficult onn the body.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Don't do that? WTF? You need to be sure to hit the weight as hard as possible when coming off, but don't stay in the gym as long. Your body will start to go into catabolic state after 45min while not on AAS or something close to that. From what I have been reading pct start 14day(2wks) after your last injection. Make sure you have nolva, and clomid on had. Clomid and nolva should be taken for 3-4wks.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't change anything in my training I mean if I feel strong then I'll
    go heavy if not, why would I put my body to catabolism effects from my
    tiredness? I would say to you miami, that you must know to hear to your
    body, try out some high reps for medium weights when you don't feel that
    strong so you won't risk yourself on catabolism, or heavy for low reps try
    these for variation. I want to add also, you should start your PCT about
    7-10 days after your last shot of Enanthate and you'll be fine, take MOOSEPELLET
    advices for nolva and clomid, brother! Good luck and keep those weights
    moving!!!!!!!

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Hormones makes you stronger and bigger. If your testestorene levels are so low, I prefer not to train. First you have to make a blood check. Why do you inject test? Why do you want more? We know that more test makes you bigger, so super low tests makes you a loser. But if you make a super agressive PCT with plenty of HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex , Letrozole you can train. If you can find Ru486 you can DESTROY cortisole, so you do not dropdown on a catabolic state. You can train even with a higher success

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    what is Ru486?

i take DHEA, loads of Glutamine and Vit c in PCT

and use Only Bulking Exercises

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    drummer!!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    electric guiter?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    microphone?

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    RU-486 is an abortion pill. A very expensive one at that. No idea what the benefits are for bodybuilding though. Any ideas?

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    The hypothesis that circulating cortisol levels influence the outcome of social interactions in rainbow trout was tested. Juvenile rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss were given a single intraperitoneal (i.p.) implant containing either cortisol (110 mg kg–1 fish), or cortisol plus the glucocorticoid receptor antagonist RU486 (mifepristone; 1100 mg kg–1 fish), and sampled after 5 days of social interactions with either a similar sized (<1.5% difference in fork length) or smaller conspecific (>5% difference). Within size-matched pairs of fish, cortisol treatment significantly increased the probability that the treated fish within each pair became subordinate, an effect that was abolished by simultaneous administration of RU486. Cortisol treatment also reduced the usual success of the larger fish within a pair to preferentially become dominant from 86% to 40% of pairs. To investigate one potential mechanism underlying the apparent effect of cortisol in predisposing trout to low social status, fish were treated with cortisol or cortisol+RU486 for 5 days, after which brain monoamines [5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT); dopamine (DA)] and their major metabolites [5-hydroxyindolacetic acid (5-HIAA); 3,4-dihydroxy-phenylacetic acid (DOPAC)] were measured. Significant increases of serotonergic activity ([5-HIAA]/[5-HT] ratio) were detected in the telencephalon with cortisol treatment, an effect that was eliminated by simultaneous administration of RU486. Also, cortisol treatment significantly decreased dopaminergic activity in the telencephalon. Somewhat surprisingly, the effects of cortisol treatment on monoaminergic activity in the hypothalamus were opposite to those in the telencephalon. Moreover, in no case did administration of RU486 abolish these effects. These results suggest that the effects of cortisol on social status in rainbow trout may be mediated via the modulation of central sign****g systems and subsequent changes in behaviour and/or competitive ability, although the exact site of action in the brain remains uncertain.

it doesnt work on rainbow trout!!!

Thread Information