Thread: my first cycle

cowboy60 is offline New Member

my first cycle

Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum and wanted to say hey and get some advice. I'm 21 and been lifting on and off pretty hard for about 7 years. I'm fairly experienced in lifting and nutrition but i've never done a cycle before and was wanting advice.

I'm 5'10, 230, with probably 15-18% bodyfat, i'm hoping to mainly lose some weight while also hopefully gaining some lean mass. I want to put together a cycle to match those goals. So far i've been considering Deca with maybe Anavar or something like that.

I'm totally inexperienced with this stuff so i'd appreciate any advice, Thanks.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if its your first cycle then stick to test-e at 500mg ew for 12 weeks to see how you react to it.

research before you start a cycle cause a deca cycle without test is a big no no.

-rodge

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    I would try and get down to about 12% before starting a cycle. For your first cycle i think it would be a waste to use it to cut down from 18%bf when you can do that very easily without it. Try and get on a good fat loss diet and while your leaning up research, research, research so you will know what would be best for you. Best of luck

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    15-18% is'nt that bad to start a cycle with,just make sure you have a clean diet with plenty of protein.

-rodge

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    like sabagoy said i you should get bf down before you start an cycle. then you should look inot a test and var cycle.

1-12 test-c 500mg week
    4-14 var 60mg day

Thanks for the advice on dropping some weight before i begin, i was planning on starting in 4-6 weeks once i lose a little.

One question though is, how are the side effects with Test? I had terrible acne when i was like 15-16 and am a little cautious about wanting to deal with anything like that. I'm also trying to avoid taking something that will make me retent too much water.

I guess i'm just not looking for something too drastic right now, what do you guys think about equipoise in a stack?

I believe i do have a real solid base, i'm solid and have been at it since about 8th grade...but, does anyone think 21 is too young to start for whatever reason?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    Thanks for the advice on dropping some weight before i begin, i was planning on starting in 4-6 weeks once i lose a little.

One question though is, how are the side effects with Test? I had terrible acne when i was like 15-16 and am a little cautious about wanting to deal with anything like that. I'm also trying to avoid taking something that will make me retent too much water.

I guess i'm just not looking for something too drastic right now, what do you guys think about equipoise in a stack?
    any steroid can potentially cause acne, not just test. Just make sure you shower at least twice a day. I got lots of acne when I was a teenager too, but dont get any from gear. I get little to no sides on test. Run an anti e, such as nolva or arimidex , during cycle to keep bloat down. That works great for me. Test is the best and should always be the base of any cycle. I would work on dropping a little more bodyfat before beginning and do lots of research before putting anything into your body

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    Then i would wait bro...

You said you have a good base build...i think having a good base of knowledge on gear is more important before starting.

Thread Information